Discussion on Accessories

In basaveswara nagar, 350rs

5 Likes

location on map please if u remember!

4 Likes

@rajeshkav @Abhishek You can check on amazon (link below) , many options available. Few of them are amazon fullfilled so returning also should be possible if it doesn’t fit properly. I haven’t bought yet though but thinking.

1 Like

i tried 1 from Amazon

but quality was bad - u cannot gauge these quality things unless u see personally (returned though - is waste of time - so was thinking if someone already found it i shall buy)

3 Likes

Sorry for delay bro. Automobile is not located in map. U can search for this place.The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd ATM. Beside that bank u can find Suresh automobiles. He had 2 quality covers. 250rs and 400rs. 400rs covers is good and thickness also good, it suits perfectly to our flight… but u have bargain it for 350rs

3 Likes

10q very much

5 Likes

Any suggestions on subtle stickers to put on the vehicle ?

3 Likes

Has anyone bought the portable charger?

4 Likes

@Abhishek did.
do you have any questions on this?

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

@Abhishek what is the price of the portable charger and where can you buy it?

4 Likes

It’s here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Cover for ather…

10 Likes

A couple of simple white helmets I’ve been browsing though on Amazon:

Steelbird Vision Painted SBH-11 Full Face Helmet (Matt White, M) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XDD233L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_vPjGCbNWDMXP7/

Steelbird STE_AIR_3 Air Classic Full Face Helmet with Visor (White, M) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01M0MB5B9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jQjGCbZXDH2P5

Let me know what you guys think.

8 Likes

Steelbird ones are good and best value for money but don’t provide jaw and chin protection.

If money is not the criteria and you are looking for high quality one with superb protection check out MT helmets. I picked this one finally:

and its quite an eye catcher.

They have another sub-brand Axxis with little less pricing but awesome designs. I really wanted to buy either of these as they match Ather’s visual identity but only drawback is they wont easily fit in ather boot. You have to really press the seat hard to lock it which in long term is not good. Only works well for people not planning to keep helmet in boot.

2 Likes

Second one is nice!! Thank you!

4 Likes

Does it looks good… ?

12 Likes

Of course!! I have to wait for a whole month for mine :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Awesome

7 Likes