Discussion on Accessories

Hey @jmukeshnahar , can I know the feedback of the 3M PPF from Nov’19 to May’22. I am a new 450x owner and I am looking forward to protect it either by using the 3rd party guards/ grill or through PPF.

4 Likes

Hey there Do not do the 3m coating Ather coating itself is superb If you go through rough scratches in panel Better to go for replacement of it

4 Likes

I’m looking for a helmet with black main colour and red accents, that would match the looks of s1

3 Likes

There are a few with Vega and Steelbird in Amazon of different types. Red accented Black ones are now more available than a few months back.

4 Likes

Hi, I was planning to buy bodyguard and some other accessories for my new Ather, but when I contacted the customer care, they are saying that it will void the warranty, is it true? I was planning to buy the favourite auto bodyguard

2 Likes

I’ve got this Axor helmet to go with my Series 1

9 Likes

Awesome! I love seeing more people get ECE Certified helmets. Great Choice. Happy Riding!

4 Likes

As per the Regional Transport Law, any company selling 2 Wheeler are liable to issue Free Helmets.

3 Likes

It hasn’t been enforced in Bengaluru yet

5 Likes

It is one of the stupid laws. Better left unimplemented to save you.

1. It is not going to be free. It will be a hidden cost.
  2. Inspite of paying indirectly, you won’t be able to choose your size / design / brand.
  3. You will be ending up with idle helmets in your home. Unlike phone chargers, this takes up space :slight_smile:

Enforcing 5 year 3rd party insurance was also similar rule, with no proper support during renewal. Finally, they reverted that.

7 Likes

I need your opinion , is it beneficial to keep the scooter on paddock stand as I keep it in my parking for close to 20 hours every day so should I keep the scooter on the paddock stand everytime or side stand is enough? cos my side stand was having a gap when I close it since few months … if I put on paddock stand daily it won’t damage anything right?

1 Like

Side stand should not be a problem. You could get the gap checked from the service team

7 Likes

Ask them to replace it bro :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

What is the cost of the Ceramic Coating? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @santhosh.santy , After few years - how has been the protection from the coating you got done?

2 Likes

Need accelerator handle cover and foot rest for ladies

2 Likes

Just got my PPF done at Chennai Gloss detailing studio with 5 years warranty for 20k. They got the ceramic coat done for free. Usually 20k seems expensive but the place is known for wrapping and detailing exotics and celeb cars. The owner Ahmad is quite friendly and knows me well.

https://www.glossceramiccoating.com/

I love how they’ve done the Ather lettering, planning to get everything done and couriered to Chennai. By any chance do u have the pics in a single post? The pics are scattered across the forum and its hard trying to track every one of 'em.

4 Likes

So it’s a may finish PPF??

2 Likes

Simple or beautiful matching seat cover on Ather 450x .

7 Likes