Delivery delay even after Partial Lockdown lifting in Bangalore

I agree with some of your comments and it seems some folks did jump the gun without really understanding how the lockdown in TN has had a wide ranging impact on delivering vehicles across the country- even cities that were not impacted or came out of lockdowns early.

However what I don’t agree about is the communication part. As a community manager, Abhishek has been posting updates here butnot every customer is on the forum. The Sales team should have been communicating updates at frequent intervals via calls or emails - this - from all the comments posted here seems to have been missed. Customers who have paid up fully deserve to know the status of their order without having to do multiple follow ups.

7 Likes

Look the comment I made isn’t implied for a derogrative manner. I’ve observed on the lines of people who have commented here seem very distressed either by the impactful decisions on selling their existing mode of transportation or not. With all that’s happening it seems a little harsh to vent out on forum. It’s is unfortunate that not all members who have recieved word on the delivery of the two wheeler didn’t meet two ends. Hope everyone gets their needs met

I have always considered the forum an interactive place with NO RESTRICTION on expressing opinions. Whether its harsh, or something positive, as long its not trolling any member or abusive, every feedback is critical for a company to grow! And so has Ather from what it was a few years ago.

5 Likes

It isn’t . The forum is meant to be a vent when things aren’t going well. The folks who are left dangling after being relieved of their money have as much of a right to rail about it as you do to spread happiness. Calling the former act childish because it doesn’t line up with your PoV is not done.

8 Likes

Here is a quick update about my 450x. Will be getting it delivered today at 5PM. Team Ather finally kept their promise. In fact they are delivering the scooter one day before the promised date. Thank you

7 Likes

Nice to hear that, Rohit :slight_smile: Hopefully, I will get it soon as well.

I got my Ather 450x delivered yesterday. No problems. Everything was smooth

1 Like

Delivery is done smoth but app sync not working no data for rides on app and even its not showing on app that bike is paired waiting for the update on system that bike is delivered @abhishek.balaji please look on this

Same here. I have the same issue

Could you elaborate a bit more? You mean in thier system it’s not marked as delivered?

2 posts were split to a new topic: FAME subsidy, Connect not active

Yes vehicle is delivered by ather and we are waiting to mark its delivered on our ather account. to use app services like location data of our ride and more

2 Likes

So all the scooters whose delivery was delayed has been delivered? Any guys who were coming complaining of delayed delivery even after full payment there or all of you have received the scooter?

1 Like

I have received it just my registration is left

2 Likes

I’m yet to get. Hopefully, soon.

3 Likes

I am yet to get the delivery

2 Likes

What was your order id? And city please

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Bengaluru

Closing this topic. Continue further discussions on this topic

2 Likes