Deliveries: Bengaluru

Last Saturday owners status:

Today’s Owners status :

2 Likes

Hello Sujay,
I would suggest that you call customer care tomorrow itself and ask them to schedule the charging point installation (insist on a call back if they say will get back to you soon, call again after 4 hours and keep doing this until you get a date). Also ask them to get the Form 20 signed early so they can deliver the vehicle soon after they install the charging point. My order id is 4732 and I too made the full payment on Fri, 24-May. I got a call on Mon, 27-May for charging point installation on Wed,29-May, but I was unavailable and they said they will call back with another date. Do note that the charging point installation happen area wise. After that, it took me several mails and 3 calls to customer care, the last of which was today evening, to finally schedule the installation to Tue, 11-Jun. From what I heard, all slots are full till next Tuesday. I think opening the payment window for a lot of orders at the same time (should have been in batches) was not quite thoughtful from Ather’s end; they have bitten off more than they can chew and it has created a bit of a mess (which they are trying quite hard to clean up but not that successful as of now). And the issues they are having with their customer support line at times (long wait times, not reachable etc) is not helping too. On top of this, I had Autovert wasting a lot of my time since I was trying to transfer the NCB from my old bike to Ather. They didn’t seem to have a clue about this and in the end I had to buy the insurance on my own with Digit.

So keep bugging the Ather customer service until you get a schedule date. Their primary mode of contact is their CS number and emails for sure don’t work or would just take at least 3 days to elicit a response. So keep knocking, and someone will open the door.
Good luck.

1 Like

I really don’t understand why they are rushing and creating this mess. they should have done deliveries in batches. And having paid the full amount they shouldn’t make us wait. I know that their resources are limited. But I really don’t understand why they had to open the payment window for so many people without having adequate resources ready to push for deliveries.

1 Like

Totally agreed on that point.

Deepak, read about your post. one question is on NCB transfer. Could you please explain the procedure and pre-requisites? were you able to do that with Digit at the end?

+1 It’s not acceptable to take the money upfront and change the expected delivery date to a later date.

1 Like

Visited the Ather space today and got it sorted. The representative over there was able to get me in touch with their support staff over the phone. I got a call for the charger installation, got an apology email for the delay in response to my chain of emails. Signed the form 20 this evening. They have also told me that the charger installation can be done on monday or tuesday. Delivery date on the site was 3rd june to 8th before now it shows as 11th Jun - 16th. If they can deliver the vehicle within this updated delivery date, I will be happy.

@Ather.Team @Shreyas plz share mass delivery pics :heart_eyes::green_heart:

Not sure if this is the right thread but saw this. Not sure how many know the authenticity of it though.

6 Likes

We have a good bunch of consumers who have made their full payment and are awaiting clarity on the exact dates of delivery. It’s fair we provide some details on what’s happening around this.
We opened up full payments for more customers for two reasons. First, our historic trends indicate customers take a long while to arrange for finances and complete full payments. Hence the higher number. Also, we foresee a possible brief halt in production in early July for some FAME 2 related compliance and changeover. That means we have to produce more and deliver more in this month. A good problem, some would say. In fact we need more payments to come our way so we can plan the delivery plan accurately.

So what are we doing towards the deliveries? We have a lot of vehicles already (you saw pics!) and we are producing more this month. So that’s no longer an issue. The sales team is stretching hard to make sure invoicing and documentation is happening at the earliest. We are still sorting out bottlenecks on the RTO registration and charging point installation side and that’ll take a couple of more days. Once that happens, giving firmer commitments on week of delivery should be easy. The good news is that we are already planning a 100 more deliveries in the next 10 days. So some of you will hear from us by this weekend!

We understand the criticality of keeping the communication channel open in these times of flux. We will keep you posted on this forum on updates. Should you have some specific concerns, feel free to call us and we will try to resolve them. It’s the first time we are delivering vehicles at such a scale, and we will streamline the process soon so that your experience is not compromised. We are confident this will be the highest selling month for the 450.

19 Likes

After so many days I got one move towards delivery… generated invoice and policy. May be next step registration…:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Great enjoy your ride… :slightly_smiling_face:

Completed the lease application and payment. Current status: Order Confirmed. Waiting for the call for charging point and delivery :slight_smile:

For folks in apartments, did you have to submit any documentation for approval from the apartment committee?

TIA

1 Like

Until no one comes and stop work no documents required… If u would have told your association taken orally permission then i think it’s okay…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Battery Pack

Any new deliveries happening this weekend??

My vehicle got registered yesterday but don’t know when they will deliver

have you got the confirmation for having registered?

Finally the app is linked to the vehicle! It’s at Ather Space Indiranagar! Feeling seriously excited and happy to see this finally! :innocent::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Tomorrow is the D-Day…! Next step Delivery! :sunglasses:
RGT

15 Likes

Congrats

1 Like