Deliveries: Bengaluru

Yes, the assessment is complete.

Anyone wants to sell there booking pls let me know , I am interested …!!!

For how much you take…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

How much you expect

before my delivery was on February 2019 , but now you are showing may 2019 ………am unhappy ………….pls reply me

Have any 340s been delivered yet? If no, when do 340 deliveries start?

For any delivery related queries, please contact Ather Customer Care by phone.

1 Like

Try customer care no. You get a hindi message something like the No. is temporarily out of order.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just spoke to the customer care team today over the phone, the number works just fine.

The number I called is 080 39513589

1 Like

Yeah same no.

I am also getting message from past 3 weeks.

Well the thread is titled - “Deliveries - Ordering, Delivery & Ownership” so this seemed the right place to ask. Otherwise, might as well close the thread with permanent message saying “Call the customer care and ask” :confused:

4 Likes

:smile:

Well! I refer to this message from Shreyas

I agree with u. The forum is meant to discuss and share the experiences.

If some one has issues , it makes sense to post it here regarding deliveries.

Yes may be there may not be any quick resolution for the queries.
But it surely helps all others to know whats going on.

Even if one calls customer care and get the answers still it would help us if posted in the forum.

Hope the delivery dates are not postponed perpetually !!

2 Likes

As per my recent conversation payment gateway for the 1st batch for Jan’19 has been opened and they are rolling out the delivery. They are working on a 2nd batch for Jan’19 too.

5 Likes

How many bikes in a batch?

1 Like

I just talked to the customer care at Ather and they told me that my vehicle is in the second batch. Order ID 1341. No delays in delivery schedule that they know of so far, officially.

1 Like

Any new(January) Ather 450 owners…
Please share feedback

Let’s check with owners who’s schedule was in December-2018.

Yeah sure, I asked because half the month is over… So half the people alloted must get their vehicles

1 Like