Deliveries: Bengaluru

Try customer care no. You get a hindi message something like the No. is temporarily out of order.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just spoke to the customer care team today over the phone, the number works just fine.

The number I called is 080 39513589

1 Like

Yeah same no.

I am also getting message from past 3 weeks.

Well the thread is titled - “Deliveries - Ordering, Delivery & Ownership” so this seemed the right place to ask. Otherwise, might as well close the thread with permanent message saying “Call the customer care and ask” :confused:

4 Likes

:smile:

Well! I refer to this message from Shreyas

I agree with u. The forum is meant to discuss and share the experiences.

If some one has issues , it makes sense to post it here regarding deliveries.

Yes may be there may not be any quick resolution for the queries.
But it surely helps all others to know whats going on.

Even if one calls customer care and get the answers still it would help us if posted in the forum.

Hope the delivery dates are not postponed perpetually !!

2 Likes

As per my recent conversation payment gateway for the 1st batch for Jan’19 has been opened and they are rolling out the delivery. They are working on a 2nd batch for Jan’19 too.

5 Likes

How many bikes in a batch?

1 Like

I just talked to the customer care at Ather and they told me that my vehicle is in the second batch. Order ID 1341. No delays in delivery schedule that they know of so far, officially.

1 Like

Any new(January) Ather 450 owners…
Please share feedback

Let’s check with owners who’s schedule was in December-2018.

Yeah sure, I asked because half the month is over… So half the people alloted must get their vehicles

1 Like

AFAIK, we don’t have data on Dec’18 deliveries also.

Owners here yet to confirm on delivery for Dec’18 month.

Payment and other processes may actually put few more days.

1 Like

Is there any chances advancement of delivery of Ather 450, which I was allotted the slot of delivery between May, 2019 and July, 2019. Eager to have first electric bike and it is very painful to wait for such a long period.

2 Likes

Put a query like this.

How many of the 450/360 delivered against Dec’18 schedule?

2 Likes

I was supposed to get my vehicle in Dec and I got a call from Ather team regarding delivery and I requested them to postpone to Jan, they acknowledged my request and moved the scheduled delivery from Dec to Jan.

This month I received the call and I have made the payment, my charger installation also done last Friday, expecting to get the delivery within a week. I will update on the actual date as soon as I hear from them.

5 Likes

If I had the delivery schedule anyday from Deepavali to makara Sankranti, I also would have postponed the delivery because of my beliefs.