Deliveries: Bengaluru

We have a good bunch of consumers who have made their full payment and are awaiting clarity on the exact dates of delivery. It’s fair we provide some details on what’s happening around this.
We opened up full payments for more customers for two reasons. First, our historic trends indicate customers take a long while to arrange for finances and complete full payments. Hence the higher number. Also, we foresee a possible brief halt in production in early July for some FAME 2 related compliance and changeover. That means we have to produce more and deliver more in this month. A good problem, some would say. In fact we need more payments to come our way so we can plan the delivery plan accurately.

So what are we doing towards the deliveries? We have a lot of vehicles already (you saw pics!) and we are producing more this month. So that’s no longer an issue. The sales team is stretching hard to make sure invoicing and documentation is happening at the earliest. We are still sorting out bottlenecks on the RTO registration and charging point installation side and that’ll take a couple of more days. Once that happens, giving firmer commitments on week of delivery should be easy. The good news is that we are already planning a 100 more deliveries in the next 10 days. So some of you will hear from us by this weekend!

We understand the criticality of keeping the communication channel open in these times of flux. We will keep you posted on this forum on updates. Should you have some specific concerns, feel free to call us and we will try to resolve them. It’s the first time we are delivering vehicles at such a scale, and we will streamline the process soon so that your experience is not compromised. We are confident this will be the highest selling month for the 450.

19 Likes

After so many days I got one move towards delivery… generated invoice and policy. May be next step registration…:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Great enjoy your ride… :slightly_smiling_face:

Completed the lease application and payment. Current status: Order Confirmed. Waiting for the call for charging point and delivery :slight_smile:

For folks in apartments, did you have to submit any documentation for approval from the apartment committee?

TIA

1 Like

Until no one comes and stop work no documents required… If u would have told your association taken orally permission then i think it’s okay…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Battery Pack

Any new deliveries happening this weekend??

My vehicle got registered yesterday but don’t know when they will deliver

have you got the confirmation for having registered?

Finally the app is linked to the vehicle! It’s at Ather Space Indiranagar! Feeling seriously excited and happy to see this finally! :innocent::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Tomorrow is the D-Day…! Next step Delivery! :sunglasses:
RGT

15 Likes

Congrats

1 Like

Yes got the confirmation with the number

You have gone through lease or full payment?

Congratulations RGT!

2 Likes

Rakshit, did you registered your vehicle your self?

1 Like

Yes that’s correct my dad personally went to RTO to get the registration done on 27th May!
Initially we wanted the vehicle to be delivered by 29th May but because of HSRP it was postponed to 2nd June on Mass delivery date but since it was not auspicious and we were abroad postponed to June 7th…!
We were planning for a special number 6966 but instead got 6957 as the previous one was already taken 4days back and we needed a number which contains 9 and adds upto 9 and hence settled for 6957 which is equally good as well…!
RGT

3 Likes

Thank you @rksingh221989

@Ather.Team : By when can people who took deliveries on Jun 2 (with old style number plates) expect the HSRP plates to be installed on their vehicles?

I was told it’d take a week when I took my delivery, is that still accurate?

1 Like

Congratulations… Did u pay extra for spl adds upto 9 number

Where will the HSRPs be installed? Should you guys visit RTO or Ather IBC campus or Ather Experience centre

@Shreyas, will it be possible to organize to get it installed on vehicles like mine purchased before April 1 also to get it installed? If yes, I also want one - it is okay even if it means I’ve to pay additionally for it.

3 Likes