Deliveries: Bengaluru

Be patient buddy !:grinning:

My delivery is scheduled this month and I got the call today for an assessment. So, be patient. Shreyas has also mentioned below (this is for installation), but the assessment will be done based on area and not by Order ID.

1 Like

What is your order id Rajesh?

Great! mine is 1341 and my assessment is done already. Please let me know if you get a tentative timeline for the delivery/charging point installation/payment procedures.

1 Like

This is concerning for me as I understand already scheduled delivery date ben changed again anyone will panic.

Ather team team should be answering this. Hope its a technical glith and the actual (earler :slight_smile: ) delivery schedule reflects for ur id.

Thanks @rajeshkav!

Owners and future owners being actively involved on the forum is great. This is one of the things that was discussed during the open house too.

The forum is meant for communiy interactions and coincidently that’s one of the things we discussed in our update post today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you got any updated from Ather team why your order got re-scheduled to Apr-19 to May-19

Hey @varun,

I hope the confusion was cleared over call with our customer service team.

Request everyone to take individual requests up directly with the customer service team. That reduces back and forth between teams here and we will be able to resolve your concerns faster.

1 Like

Hi @Shreyas,

Yes, it was sorted. Thank you.

2 Likes

@mmdk,

It got sorted.

has delivery for January month started?!

My order id is 1346, and I haven’t been contacted by Ather till date. My dashboard says March 2019, but I see some folks with order IDs newer than mine getting the assessment etc done - is the order ID randomly assigned or has my order been skipped?

Order ID and assessment are not related.
I think assessment is done area wise and not according to order ID.
For few assessment was done 3-4 months back but they are yet not notified about delivery.
And also charging point will be installed only after full payment.

I don’t think so, my delivery according to the dashboard is Jan 2019 but no one has yet contacted me nor have I received any email :pensive:

I think u should contact Ather team and check.

Thank u bro, having fun with the vehicle. In total love with it!

Hi Rajesh, any updates on your delivery? point installation?

Negative (no updates on delivery). The assessment was done on last Saturday, 5th Jan.

Do you know what! I am enjoying this waiting period, I am not in a hurry :grinning:

4 Likes

Any updates on Jan Deliveres

My delivery is scheduled in Jan but I currently haven’t received any update.