Deliveries: Bengaluru

New email letter has been sent by Ather. For Jan 2019 deliveries, may have to wait till next email letter.

1 Like

@cosmicworld1
Congrats on your new Ather buddy
Enjoy…
Wait for that owner badge

2 Likes

Ather 450
ORDER ID

ORDER DATE
25th Aug 2018

DELIVERY
Apr 19 - Jun 19

ORDER STATUS
Pre-order done

This is my status. Have to wait for six months. Will do it since the waiting is worth.

2 Likes

Any delivery on lease? Wants to know the process and experience.

I’m waiting for the new year more desperately :smiley:

1 Like

Thats the state of my Order ID where no update from June 5th 2:00 pm except delivery date changed from October 2018 to January 2019. Order IDs do not refer to booking Order - this is the logical(illogical) answer that company has for its customers.

@kushalkumar, @anegondi4 is it coincidence that both of your ID is ended up with 84?! Or ID ending with 84 means something else?! Anyone else’s ID is ended with 84 here?!

It just means both will get their scooter in Jan :slight_smile:

Maybe both have same team support.

I believe it’s a mere coincidence

2 Likes

As I know Charger Assessment is not done as per the Order ID, rather it is done as per the geographic area. My delivery is also scheduled in January, however I am yet to hear about assessment.

2 Likes

How it is done as per Geographic area ? Which area is first ?

I am not sure which area is first, but lets say if the Ather Assessment team is covering Koramangala area, then they will assess in and around of that place for certain number of upcoming deliveries. So, basically assessment is not done sequentially.

3 Likes

As per the latest newsletter issued on 20th Dec, 2018, deliveries slated during Jan-2019 may have to wait for confirmation.

Any news on December deliveries?

There was supposed to be another newsletter with an update on deliveries this week. Waiting for it

1 Like

All December Deliveries are completed right…?

Now there are planning for Jan Deliveries.