Deliveries: Bengaluru

Congratulations

What is your order ID…?

Awesome @hjmanjunath !! Awaiting your user experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations.

Wish the new owners share their experience.

1 Like

Congrats…

Just curious to know, if delivery was ahead of the schedule ? or on Time ?

2 Likes

Yeah @SandeepRao , please share the experience of installing the charger at home and delivery of the vehicle.

Congratulations :green_heart:

Congratulations :green_heart::blush:

Congrats @SandeepRao !! Happy wheeeeeeing!!! :slight_smile:
Will look forward to your customer/user exeriences… Also would you mind if I may ask what did you opt for? Finance/Cash down or Lease?

1 Like

Dear Ather owners, it has been quite a time where some new owners have shared their reviews on the ownership experience, please shed some light on vehicle performance, charging and discharging , range, any issues while using it, anyone close to 5000KM mark, what did you like while using it, what did you not like, what could be better, please give us some input, it will keep us motivated to wait for our turn to own it.

3 Likes

Can any Ather owner share the first ride experience after owning it?

2 Likes

It will be great if anyone shares particularly ride experience at night times???. The reason for asking this was the scooter headlamp was not attached to handle. In case of deep turns want to know the rider experience during night times .

3 Likes

Hearty Congratulations! @SandeepRao.

I am very much curious to know the timeline with your delivery. If possible, kindly enlighten us.

1 Like

My half the commuting is after sunset only! I am also curious about riding at night.

What’s your no.? when is the delivery scheduled?!

Hi, @sharan . As your Id is 1077, I think you should have got some communication on delivery. Am I right?!

Waiting hard for my S450 delivery…

1 Like

Me too… my order ID is 5391.