Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hi @Shreyas

We completely understand that Ather hit a roadblock with their suppliers which is causing the delay.

But I hope all the enthusiasts here will not be disappointed again with any reasons. We all believe that Ather is doing a great job and it is not fare for any EV enthusiasts to be kept on hold. @Ather.Team has to deliver their promise this time without fail so that we don’t loose hope on @Ather.Team.

1 Like

Thanks @Shreyas much appreciated!!

Sir,

As of now, what is per day production target…

How much is your per day production capacity.
If you produced only 40 till now, how will you give 1897 order on Feb.
Its only 70 days remaining if you take Sunday, Xmas, New Year holidays 12 days will go off like that.
Only 58 days will remain.
You should produce at least 32 scooter per day then only i will get my scooter on Feb.

Please let me know now only if you can make my order on Feb Month or not…?
If you are not able to give my order on Feb or postpone again I will cancel.

I sold my bike hoping you will give scooter on time. I appreciate your product which took electric vehicle next level but waiting like mad for scooter is not making my life easy.

I am ready with full cash, I want to buy new vehicle soon either electric or petrol

Thanks
Manu

3 Likes

Haha so u r worried only till u gt ur vehicle
Wat about others who r too waiting…
Plz send calculation for the month of April too :laughing::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

I believe last 10 bikes were delivered in Sept. its 2 months now 20 bikes ready. Lols like 10 bikes per month !

My order no is 2499
Supposed to be delivered by this month as per the original dates!

Order id no is it equal to the no of people ordered?

Hope I dont have to wait 250 months (20 years )

OMG !!

Jokes apart
By the way I stay in the same lane where the bikes r manufactured/ assembled and I keep seeing ur employees walking to ur facility daily at 7 30 am sharp.
I know u guys are working hard.

Pls dont take so long for the deliveries.

4 Likes

And “May”

If I get in Feb, I am sure you will also get in April

1 Like

Ather Please reply

#takelightly Bro :blush::v:t2:

2 Likes

hey @mmdk, your order ID does not reflect the number of vehicles getting delivered before yours. so don’t be perturbed by that :slight_smile:

Completely empathise with how you feel about the delay and really appreciate that you have stuck with us. We have been solving supply chain-related challenges and improving the throughput of the assembly line, and are currently well on track to fulfill all the orders for Dec and Jan.
As things stand right now, the month of delivery will be what’s indicated on your customer portal (Feb in your case).

3 Likes

Thanks for reply,
Hope you don’t disappoint me in the month of Feb. I am waiting…

1 Like

40 posts were merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

W A I T I N G

3 Likes

Congratulations !! Just wondering how many days early was the delivery ?

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
Your order number was 1067…my order number is less than 400 away. Expected to be delivered in March 2019. So, how early was yours delivered?

2 Likes

Congrats… Good job Ather…

2 Likes

What was the logic behind having jumbled Order IDs as against a simple sequential one following the date and time of booking?

1 Like

1 month

1 Like

1 month before the promised delivery date is definitely encouraging, one question though, this is the revised delivery timeline right?

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Scooter looks fantastic.
I request you to kindly enlighten us with the chronology of events on getting the vehicle.

5 Likes