Deliveries: Bengaluru

Got ours today. The pickup is pretty good even when we three rode together. With single it is awesome. Suspension is nice.

5 Likes

Nice registration no. Coincidence or choice?

1 Like

Congratulations on the new arrival.

I chose 450. It would be awesome coincidence if it happened for someone.

1 Like

Choosing numbers are boring these days. As you can’t customize the plates anyway. I do totally respect the HSRP rule by the Government. However vanity plates used to look cool before. Not so much now. Neither does it look fancy nor is it worth the hype. Not like I had any vanity plates before. I do miss them. :joy:

2 Likes

Very true. You can only guess how much I would like to put just 450 instead of 0450. And if possible in a separate row of its own. But ya, I do respect the hsrp. It helps automation of reading number plates from pictures (besides people duplicating numbers).

I too feel the same thud sound from the mono shock

gpt the flight delivered today order id 17695

4 Likes

I am waiting today also didn’t any call from ather side by delivery

In a week, I have clocked around 270+ kms. The thud sound has come down a bit. I’ll update it here periodically.

Even I had the same experience. When going over the speed breaker as soon as the rear wheel comes out of the speed breaker I got thud sound. But unable to go out and experiment because of Corona. Will try to experiment.

1 Like

Funnily enough, I am also affected by carona virus but in a much worser way. I also took delivery on Sunday. Last 2 days I ripped it a lot in sports mode. Amazing acceleration even in 60s and 70s. Didn’t expect that. Touched 80 on ORR. But now I shutdown my flight and going to my native place. Going to miss fun for sometime.

No no, I didn’t mean “infected”. I was affected in the sense the sense that I had to shutdown my ather and go to my native place because of all the Coronavirus lockdown.

:sweat_smile: Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Peace . Live Curious!

Is the delivery of the bike delayed for the corona virus?

The Ather announcement says that there is no delay in deliveries.

There was delay this week due to change in RTO process. Now we get otp from vahan and ather will call you for the OTP to submit application. Yesterday mine was submitted to RTO

Today I am delivered my ather 450

2 Likes

Will they ask which number to be given for registration or they’d go on with the number we’ve given

Yes… you can take your choice number but it cost more and take long time to register