Deliveries: Bengaluru

My flight went for registration today. So fast 12th Make payment. 13th signed 14th went for registration. Hope I get my flight next week.

3 Likes

Just got my scooter. Happy to have one.

3 Likes

Lucky you! Paid on 30th Jan, yet to go for registration!

When your payment window opend

Around mid Jan but waited for launch of 450x before making the payment

194xx open for payment

3 Likes

195**. just payment wilndow opened

1 Like

Congrats, Harsha Avre. That’s so fast!

Woo hoo! Thank you so much for the prompt update :slightly_smiling_face:

I was calling @Ather.Team for a transfer follow up. Finally, Akhil from CS team took the 12 minutes conversation to a positive note on promising it will be done by Monday for sure. So that I can make the payment process as the payment gateway opened today.

I thought to write to @abhishek.balaji if no response over the phone. But, kudos to Akhil and CS team for handling customers and understanding their urgency.

Let’s be positive. Peace . Live Curious

Awaiting to my flight to get prepared and fly with me :blush:

1 Like

179** payment window opened 10th Feb, payment and insurance done just now. Waiting for further info. @abhishek.balaji Can I collect Dot from the EC? It’s on my way back home from work.

My vehicle delivery is on Sunday 11 am …anyone else taking delivery here on Sunday?

2 Likes

Congrats on the flight bro! :slight_smile::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Mine was old order swap 861X

Payment done finally​:relieved::relieved:! By 29th

But I kinda of didn’t get why I had to pay the insurance separately still @abhishek.balaji ! !

I’ll hold on to the 450X pre order though.

So that you have an option to choose from market …

Order number 196xx. Payment window opened today. @abhishek.balaji, I don’t have net banking and I would like pay through RTGS or other mode of offline payment. Is it possible to do so or only online payment methods are available?

3 Likes

Fill the details you will get option to transfer money in next screen. In one of the payment screen you will get account number and ifsc code. Note down and make payment. After payment send a mail mentioning your name order number and UTR number to info@atherenergy.com.

Order ID 176xx ordered November 21 2019, payment opened Feb 8, paid in full on feb 14, waiting for delivery

1 Like

Order 182**: Full payment and insurance done. Delivery between 29th Feb and 4th March. Waiting for my “White Lily”

Cancelled Chetak booking.

Will go for 450X or a better product from Ather much later.

Still waiting! Called up CC and the update is yes it should have gone for registration but no idea why it has not, will get back Very disappointing

@abhishek.balaji

Guys, it is advisable to get in touch with cc proactively after payment. I did the payment on Wednesday and since no progress there after I called in today and was told my Aadhar was password protected. So chasing cc is advisable to get things moving. A callback should have been done if process was in place.