Deliveries: Bengaluru

Can we atleast which series has been delivered

This was unfortunately the last update shared. You should hear from us soon when the next batch opens up.

2 Likes

Can we expect the vehicle this month

Order id in 14300s

By seeing the silence, it seems to me that Bengaluru deliveries have been paused to fullfill the ones in Chennai.
No other clarification otherwise, if there is any please update.

Customer care team always blames the sales team. I understand there are difficulties communicating to customers, but you guys internally communicate better atleast

1 Like

Ather team, itā€™s been 15 days since keep documents status, my documents are ready and by now framed as well as dusted everyday.
Iā€™m just kidding, Iā€™ll cancel anyways

1 Like

Donā€™t cancel, you will miss out on the fun! It is worth the wait!

2 Likes

What is your order id

He already has one.

Thanks Anagh. I am moving my second order to rajeshkav

Oops i mean Hemanth

1 Like

Oh yeah, I should have seen his Ather Owner badge. My bad.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji @Ather.Team

My order Iā€™d is 6321, made delayed payment on 20-sep as I moved to new house. The expected delivery date provided to me is between 11-21 Oct but as of today my vehicle is not even sent for RTO registration.

I donā€™t know why Ather is completely ignoring the Bangalore customers to serve customers from Chennai. By the way I didnā€™t find ather support helpful in anyway In my experience so only posting here.

Hopefully I get the vehicle delivered on or before the promised dates from Ather NOT DEFENITELY after Deepavali.

Hey @sumatej123,

I believe the customer care team has been in touch with you regarding your request. They would be reaching out to you again today.

Yes, but they are still unsure of the delivery timelines even today. Hope you guys donā€™t make further delays. If not by 21st I must have the vehicle by the festival.

Update on deliveries in Bengaluru!

Hey folks,

Some updates on Bengaluru deliveries & full payments:

1. In the last two weeks, weā€™ve delivered 80 vehicles to customers.

2. In the next two weeks, we plan to deliver another 75 vehicles. Keep an eye out for the delivery information in your inbox :slight_smile:

3. For those waiting for full payments to open, as per the plan, we will have full payments open for order IDs 13339 - 14052 in the next two weeks

We would be able to share more regular updates after that.

21 Likes

Appreciate this data, way to go. . Keep it up.

7 Likes

Can we expect the next set after 14052 to be open in october

1 Like

Thank you for the update

Hi balaji
Thanks for the update
Last update shared by you on delivery says 13338
If 80 vehicles where delivered by last 2 weeks and another 75 to be delivered soon
How can the order ID be from 13339 for payment links ?

Weā€™ve addressed the order IDs and payment links here: What is the relationship sequence between Order, Order ID, Payment, Delivery?

1 Like