Deliveries: Bengaluru

13700 series even i havent.

yes, very sad. Apparently its until 13,338 delivery is done. I am one of those unlucky ones :sweat_smile:

As I understand, Ather is delivering vehicles in Batches. Any idea, what is the normal batch size??

How about the Bangalore customers.? Are they getting helmets from Ather.? If so how many.?

As far as i know, no helmets for Bengaluru mentioned in mail which i got on booking

As per the Motor Vehicles Act, the company is supposed to provide one helmet with the vehicle.

So did i miss my helmet? I didn’t get one

Is it? Could you please share the screenshot and document for everybody’s clarity.

1 Like

There’s a video as well posted in Chennai delivery forum about the motor vehicle act Post by Rahul dated oct 5

As per the law it’s 2 free helmets

Even though it talks about litigation in Nagpur, the law referenced is the CMV act.
@abhishek.balaji2. can you help us get some clarification on this pls.

2 Likes

Did u get the final payment option

Or did you get the delivery of the scooter

And by even the slightest chance if @anurag.mp opts out, I would like to swap your order ID!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi Ather Aspirers,
Morning.
My order is is 14650, and have been informed of the delivery between October- November. Can of you confirm what orders have been dispatched so far? Also heard the orders for September were delayed ? Since mid of month has been passed and there is no update on the payment link. Is there anybody in the forum experiencing the way am not receiving any confirmation from the ather customer experience team on the potential delivery dates as unprofessional. I don’t either revive an update or follow up from ather which is quite annoying?

Please share your thoughts / experience as how are you dealing with it ?

Regards
Praveen

Mine is in 15000… same experience as yours…
Someone from 13400 series has posted about receiving his Ather. No updates beyond that no.
Even, I am eagerly waiting for payment link. I had booked in August, keeping 2 months waiting period in mind, expecting to receive my Ather during Diwali.

But, I am ever optimistic and still clinging onto a hope that my wish will come true…

To clarify on the Bangalore situation, we have a few helmets for sale at the time of delivery. Usually customers bring their helmets and hence are not required to buy one at delivery.

These are not Ather branded helmets as of now.

In Chennai, it is mandatory to provide one at delivery, and has been included in the cost of the vehicle as per the directive in the state.

1 Like

Can we get some information about deliveries in Bangalore? It’s been months and the newest confirmed ID delivered is 13,338 (which was over 2 months ago). We’ve been waiting in silence for far too long. It’s been almost a month since the end of line production issues were resolved, and no confirmed deliveries since then.

For over a month, customer service kept saying the payment window will open by the 2nd week of October. It’s past that now.

@abhishek.balaji can we have a weekly update about deliveries. It will answer a lot of queries that the people have.

We’d love to, it’s just not possible at this stage. As soon as there’s an update on the next batch, you’ll find it posted here. Meanwhile, here’s why:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/why-cant-i-track-my-delivery-better-why-is-my-delivery-delayed

1 Like