Deliveries: Bengaluru

let us know your first drive experience and keep us updated about it

Just took my flight delivery!

Ankit from Ather Space made the delivery process very smooth and shared wheeeing tips, do’s and don’ts

First thing he adjusted the mirrors and allowed me to take the flight home with a smile and a chocolate box.

Started in ride mode, only thing I could feel is Wheee :green_heart:

Few things I have observed, on potholes the mono suspension is bit hard. I think it will get smooth after few rides.

I have Adjusted the mirror after 2 kms according to my height.

Break is very responsive, so started driving slow to get more understanding of the responsiveness.

Reached home few minutes back. By evening will be taking the Peace Rover to temple for Pooja :pray:

Will keep you guys posted on further riding experience.

3 Likes

Congratulations and wish you safe, happy and trouble free rides. By the way, your Husky has now got a new companion to play with.

2 Likes

Ather app had some issues in loading. Hence posting my 1st ride experience screenshot bit late :pray:

Sir I done payment on 29 Feb but there is no invoice generated what is the problem sir

Update on deliveries:

1 Like

OK thank you sir your information

Hi,

I took delivery on 5th Mar, Had a good experience in taking delivery. Scooter is really good. I haven’t taken for any longer rides so far.

I have an issue with my scooter and need clarification from new owners, who haven’t clocked more than 100 kms. I feel a vibration from rear, when i move the scooter even without starting. I feel the rear brakes are little tight. called up customer care to make a complaint, the associate said its normal for new scooters asked me to clock 400-500 KMs and it will become smooth.

fellow new owners please clarify if you experienced similar case of vibration.

I don’t get any vibration. But I get some sort of bounce back sound from the mono shock absorber when I ride on small bumbs.

After reaching home I have applied a push on the seat near the pillion handle and left. I could hear a thud sound when it bounce back. - Anyone please let me know if it’s okay!

Yesterday I took delivery and clocked around 40 Kms on day one.

My scooter breaks aren’t tight but very responsive.

My scooter has gone for registration on 04-March-2020(as per CC information)(Koramangala RTO). But I haven’t received any status messages yet from the RTO. Anyone who already got their scooter registered from KA01 RTO, please let me know how much time it took you for registration.

If you persist the suspension problem contact the cs, it’s not normal, maybe the suspension isn’t fixed properly

Sure will observe it for sometime and report it if didn’t get normal

Just spoke to CS. They say it’s totally normal for the new vehicle as I’m getting the noise only on small bumps due to uneven roads and not on the speed breakers or potholes.

19500 ಆಸುಪಾಸು ಯಾರದ್ದಾದರು invoice ಆಗಿದೆಯೇ…ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ತಿಳಿಸಿ

If anybody’s order ID around 19500 has been invoiced…please let me know

Hey, I took delivery of 19426 yesterday.

Ok my I’d 19530 but payment on 29th the February but waiting for invoice

Here is my timeline till delivery.

List of The documents for registration.

Aadhaar, PAN and Rental Agreement for address proof.

If your Aadhaar address is permanant then same can be used for address proof.

I was also warned about brakes being sensitive but I did not feel any issues! Disk brakes are always sensitive