Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hey, whatever the delivery timeline available on dashboard is accurate.

So far payment of order ID around 33k form 20 invoicing is done.

How many days after the payment did you get the invoice? Did my payment on 4th March and Form 20 done on 7th March. Still waiting for invoice

Same issue here. Couple of weeks, clocked about 200 km. This happens with speed breakers and small potholes. Initially I thought I dint close the seat properly and so it bounced back but later knew it was not that but something else. Might have to observe a while and then reach out for support.

1 Like

When did you take delivery?

I reached out to support, they said it’s normal and told me to observe few hundred kms as the vehicle is new.

After parking the vehicle, just place both the hands at the pillion seating area, press it down and leave. You could notice a bounce back sound on the body. I feel like the mono shock tension is loose/too lengthy and it’s bouncing back instead of keeping tight to a level.

Invoice took more than a week bro since there are some issues at ather side. Abhishek Balaji have posted it.

2 Likes

That used to happen to me and it reduced after around 200 Kms. I’ve clock a little over 300 Kms now and I don’t hear or feel it anymore. The belt sound too has changed a fair bit.

1 Like

I have just done 100+ kms. Let me observe, thanks!

Hi Abhishek

My Order No. of Ather 450 is 41620. When will i get the vehicle approximately

The delivery timeline they show in the dashboard is accurate sir. I guess the one that you see in your dashboard should be your timeline.

In my Dashboard the delivery time shows from 11 March - 16 March… Today only i got my bike registered from RTO… How long will take for the bike to come?

even mine got registered today bro. i guess once the high security number plate is prepared we will get call from ather regarding delivery i guess. things that are pending is the 450 need to get back from rto office to ather space, then the high security number plate and then delivery. mostly by this week end we will get i guess.

Hi bro let me know when you receive a call for delivery and when you have scheduled :blush:… Probaly we can meet during delivery :metal:

I got my Ather 450 today.

Here’s my first ride from Ather experience centre to my stay.

I think it’s not bad for my first ride.:grin:

4 Likes

Sure bro. Haven’t received any info from ather regarding registration completion and stuffs. We should get to know from the message from vahan. Some ppl have received mail from ather regarding registration and delivery related stuffs. Don’t know y we are not getting such mails.every time we need to mail ather for status. They can easily incorporate the status functionality in the dashboard informing about the status of the order. vehicle sent for registration, vehicle registration done, number plate arrived and things like that for individual account. i just received a mail stating that the number plate have arrived and the ather team will call for scheduling the delivery. did you get any mail regarding the number plate and delivery?

No bro… i haven’t received any mail regarding number plate :disappointed:

you may receive it soon bro. may be end of the day.

Congratulations sir your I’d and payment date

Congrats on the flight bro :v:

1 Like

@toraghavan09 and @santhosh.1990.r, We do share timely updates on the status of your order. We started sending out these emails based on feedback from the early customers about being able to track their order status better. Here’s when you’ll get updates:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates/290/36

Would love to hear if you are expecting updates more frequently

1 Like