Deliveries: Bengaluru

Your pre order number pls

He would have ordered last year. might be slot 2.

Oh you lucky you! I want to take out a loan and thanks to some rare bug on the site, my loan application has been put on hold. Can’t apply, can’t pay downpayment, can’t get Dot delivered, nothing can happen.

Yesterday my payment option opened. Paid full amount as NEFT (2% charge for credit card too cost PG charges - It is against RBI rules even 2% for debit card) @Ather.Team @abhishek.balaji I am in eCommerce feild this is too much.

Payment option opened @ 12th Feb Paid same day updated details Pan GST aadhar and delivery address
gon invoice around 8 Pm. Bought sundaram Insurence for 5 years get better deal 3850 for 1 year self damage and 5 years regular insurence. (in 10 minutes and uploaded) in panel
Got call from Ather for sign form 20 By today (13th Feb) Signed around 2 PM.
Lets wait for delivery

Welcome to the Owners’ Club :sunglasses:

On the transaction charges, we’ve answered it here:

1 Like

I can give you better deal via pg. This can cap 1000 INR max of debit card as per rbi norms. Please check rbi site

1 Like

Try to approach other nationalised bank in city to get loan. Do not take loan from private bank.

Well, I could but the process won’t be very streamlined and there isn’t much info on that.

Hi sir when u get this installed can u give details of pricing from local electrician and can u share his number

The wait continues, still not sent for registration :frowning:

When I bought my first bike …in 4 days they gave it to me with dealers temp registration. And after a week they told me my registration no …
Don’t know why ather not following same …
May be rules have changed …

Thats they key - how they scale. Its easier with smaller numbers. Firstly, I am extremely disappointed when they wasted 2 weeks and came back to say backend needs to be updated inspite of paying the amount in full! None of the promised timelines are kept. They don’t call back as promised. Will post update here when they eventually deliver!

@abhishek.balaji Need help on registration and completion of payment for 450.

My full name is RAM MOHAN PANCHAPAKESAN.
If I enter RAM MOHAN in the first name field its not accepting and it says that first name cannot have spaces. If I enter RAM in first name and MOHAN in second name (optional field) and PANCHAPAKESAN in last name it is accepting BUT under FAME subsidy declaration, it gives my name as RAM PANCHAPAKESAN omitting MOHAN. Name in Aadhaar is RAM MOHAN PANCHAPAKESAN. What should I do now?

2 Likes

What is your order id

Ather dot installed. Now delivery today.

1 Like

Hey Ram,

Would you mind dropping into our Experience center sometime? Our team there can help you fill this out and complete the process. You can reach out to Roshan Gomez at the EC for this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Open on Sunday? Please let me know the working hours. Thanks.

Yep, 10 AM to 7:30 PM

Your order I’d number