Deliveries: Bengaluru

Do let us know how easy/difficult it is to install.

It’s very easy …you have to just drill 4 holes and tighten it…
3 pin plug is also given with it …just see color coding in booklet and plug it into power supply …the only struggle will be be take power supply where you wants to install it …

If you want extra safety …you can install one of these .
But mostly it won’t be required as it will be already installed in our house supply…you have to just check. if you are giving supply directly from your electricity meter…then this is required.

IMG-20200211-WA0001

2 Likes

Yes u can do part payment. Balance due will reflect after part payment.

This should help in deciding between the Dot and portable charger:

The home charger, Dot can be left on all the time, so whenever you park in your spot, you just plug it in. Ather Dot hardly consumes 6W of electricity, while on standby. So, over a month’s time it would add about ₹50-60 to the bill.

Yes you can. Reach out to customer care when your payment window is open for help regarding this.

You can check the user manual for the Dot, for more information on installation: User manuals for Dot and portable charger

1 Like

It showing that portable charger is out of stock…when it will be available…?

We’ll update the portal when we have an exact timeline on this. For now, you can call Customer Care to register your interest in purchasing a portable charger and they’ll reach out to you when it becomes available. :slight_smile:

Yes I will but as sumanth said it looks easy to install

Hi Mayur,

Can you let us know, what is the length of the main input cable and the output cable provided in the box… ?

My order id is 195** In which date can I expect the delivery

Be happy bro that it is 19k. My order is 33k.i can’t resist to own one soon. :confused:

1 Like

Your booking date

5th Feb.

No cable provided in the box

Almost one mtr is attached with charger …extra cable is not provided saparatly…
3pin is provided …so you can attach that and connect to any electricity point, if your parking is having …else you have to provide an electric point at your parking …

Made the full payment on Jan 30th. I have been following up and all I hear is that there is some clarification required on the documents even though I have uploaded all the documents from my end. Called up last morning the person said he will definitely get back by EOD. Called this morning and the person at the other end said he will call back in half an hour. Obviously, no one called back. Called now, the person says he can see all the uploaded documents and seems to be fine so he is not sure what the issue is. This is very worrying. The reason I chose Ather was for the experience and not a good start.

Finally, got a call stating the confusion was because initially I marked it as personal but uploaded business documents and delay was because they had to update backend! I had confirmed that it is business registration 2 weeks back. Anyway, I have been told it takes 7 days once the process starts so waiting again.

Can some one from ather team clarify till what order ID the deliveries have happened in bangalore for slot 3? As days progress I m becoming impatient and just want to rob an ather. From the day I pre ordered I m all over the ather forum 24x7 reading various stuffs and clearing doubts that I have. Give me the 450 soon. :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

182** opened up for payment yesterday.

1 Like