U have to wait further procedure …
Dot installation
Insurance
RTO
Delivery of vehicle

Insurance Done
RTO Done I got an SMS
Only Dot installation pending…

@Ather.Team regarding dot charging installation I paid 1880 and when installation guy he informed only 5 meters wire is free and we need to pay 150 per meter for additional cabling. This information never told me and I needed 25 meters got estimation for 3000 on top of 1880rs. I feel it’s very costly and I cancelled the installation. I request team to look into cost which is very high and please publish information about additional wiring so that it will help other owners.

1 Like

So ur near to taking delivery …Advance congratulations…
U can contact customer care make request it will work …

Hey, this information is available in the FAQs on the website here: https://www.atherenergy.com/faq/vehicle/charging

I’ve passed on this feedback to the team to ensure the costs are more apparent.

What do you mean by standard installation and non-standard installation?

Standard installation: When your parking spot location is such that the length of wiring from your meter to the parking is around 5 m, it’s a standard scenario for installation. The cost of cable, conduit and labour comes up to ₹1800 incl. of GST.

Non-standard installation: In case the distance between your parking spot and the meter is higher, and it demands wiring exceeding 5 m, it’s a non-standard scenario for installation. In this case, we charge on actuals i.e.extra wire, routing and the labor. Here is the cost for any extra work.

Cost of cable with conduit : ₹150 / extra meter
Cost of cabling without conduit: ₹90 / extra meter
New earthing connection: ₹3000 / pit
Load extension: Varies by area & load

1 Like

Dot charging, can we install byself?

Can someone pls share the pic of wire and would b great if any specification of the wire… will the wire used for A c installation do ?

Thanks a lot for the information some how I miss this.

Where am I (450 order no. 18261, Bangalore) in the queue?
Weeks or months away for delivery?
450X ordered as well.

Hi
Kindly let me know the status of my order dated Nov mid

Hey do reach out to customer care for these queries. When your full payment window opens, we’ll let you know through an email. You can track your status after full payment either through the dashboard or by reaching out to customer service.

Is there any chance to get early delivery…? I can’t wait more. I have already sold my bike after booking flight 450 on 25th Dec… what is the delay?

You must have seen a tentative delivery month before completing pre-booking. Whats the delivery month shown on your account dashboard now…?

Jan- feb

@abhishek.balaji, when is the next delivery date? Please tell the order numbers which will be delivered this month.

Hi Any update on delivery

Took my delivery yesterday.
Order ID:15823
Booking date:17/09/2019
Estimated Delivery:Jan-Feb 2020
Payment window opened on Jan 2nd.
Ather 450X announced on Jan 7th (duhh…)
Payment process (Lease) completed by Jan 9th.
Ather dot installed on 17th Jan.
Received insurance on 22nd of Jan
Registered on 23rd of Jan
Delivery on 25th of Jan

*Hadn’t taken a test drive before. Had no idea how it feels to drive an Ather.
*Never followed Ather or pestered them for delivery. I am glad they honoured the delivery within the committed period as shown on their dash board.
*Saw few more vehicles lined up for delivery, but was told overall delivery had slowed down as people are waiting for 450X.

About the vehicle.
What i liked.
*Throttle response, build quality,boot space.
*People hate ECO mode… But I love it! Since there is an instant trottle in sports mode, ECO mode helps me a lot during bumper to bumper situations. You can switch back to Ride/Sports mode depending on traffic density later on.

What i didn’t like.
*Sound is good, noise is BAD. Infact EV or not it’s mandatory to have a sound which warns pedestrians, however there seems to be a NOISE as well. It creeps around 10-25kms/hr speed or during acceleration. It’s definitely a noise associated with friction. Have driven other EV before (low performance EV’s) I have never come across such noise. As long as it doesn’t damage any components it’s manageable i guess.
*Neighborhood dogs are not happy though. They find the sound annoying, since they have a better range in wavelengths when it comes to hearing they have started giving me a stare.
*No dedicated ‘MOTOR ON/OFF’ LED light. You have to keep an eye on the panel and it’s displayed in small fonts, quite dangerous when one parks without killing the switch. Since there is no engine noise kids may turn the throttle while playing around.
*No regen-braking indicator. It might help one’s driving habit i guess.
*Always on headlights. Waste of energy during day time. Handle lights as DRL were enough though.

Overall delivery experience was short but sweet. Time to add some miles! (kilometres… It’s kilometres in here)

10 Likes

Congratulations on your new Ather

1 Like

Always on Headlights on is Supreme court order for two wheelers

3 Likes