Deliveries: Bengaluru

@raghav.srinivasan, I am sorry if I had not made myself clear. I am not pulling up any speculations. I am just replying to previous messages. And yes, in another thread it’s mentioned that Chennai orders might be delivered in September. And I have tried to give a reason why that might be the case.

1 Like

@Shreyas @Ather.Team I was expecting a reply but looks like you are least bothered.

Guess so mine is 15752 shows Jan-Feb-2020 alomst 6 months if I get in Feb that’s too long a wait I think

:astonished:

@Ather.Team Please give us some good news on delivery front!
Lots of anxiety prevailing…

Hmm that’s way too long. when did you order your vehicle…?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Dot, the new home charging pod

Royally ignored i see :slight_smile:

To clear the air between Chennai and Bengaluru deliveries:

The delivery sequence remains as it was. The pause in production and deliveries affects both cities in the same way. For instance, if someone was supposed to get delivery in early September, and now gets delivery by end of September and, if someone was supposed to get the delivery in end of September might get it in mid-October now.

Chennai Pre-orders started in July first week, and the delivery schedule is independent of Bengaluru. It always has been.

2 Likes

Hey Sachin,

I understand that the customer support team has been in touch with you. The forum is not the right channel for addressing individual concerns. However, if you still feel there is something I can do, please feel free to DM me and I will try to help the best I can.

3 Likes

Hi Shreyas,
I dint find any place where i can get update on the delivery of bikes on hold, so posted my query into the forum, assuming queries regarding the delivery could be answered. Still waiting for response from the support team on the delivery of the bike.

As I not interested vehicle without onboard Ac-Dc converter I would like to cancel my preorder if anyone interested can swap
My order is 13925

1 Like

Sorry to note this. I am really interested in the new version than old for technical reasons. I have 7 months old 450 and I wish I can swap :slight_smile:

That’s disappointing to hear. Most, if not all, electric 2 wheelers come with a big bulky DC charger. Ather v1.1 is no different to what is in the market today ( only in terms of the charger!)

Hey i would like to have swap.

1 Like

Can you please tell how much more time will it take for the delivery of the vehicles which was supposed to be delivered by the last week of September?

Dont cancel. I want to sawp with yours. Your booking no. is smaller than mine. So will be lesser wait time.

1 Like

Dear Ather team,

Exact two months completed today from the date of order and i dont mind to wait but i will expect new feature to be added like centre stand (must required in bangalore parking area’s) :wink: .

2 Likes

Center stand will never be added… so keep waiting :wink:

1 Like

I am willing please let me know if option is still open

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests