Dashboard

Dear @ather.team, dark mode for the dashboard during the immediate OTA UPDATE please.

7 Likes

Agree with what @magneta is saying, it is too bright at night ! (even with manual override)

2 Likes

Any of the Ather owners found a perfect screen guard for the dashboard yet? Wish Ather provided oneā€¦

4 Likes

I think it is already covered with a scratchproof layer. I was told so at the time of delivery.

2 Likes

Scratch resistant I would say, and so are the Gorilla Corning glasses on most of the smartphones, but many still opt for the extra protection. I am thinking of getting a screen guard of a smart phone/tab whose screen is the closest match of Ather dash dimensions.

4 Likes

@Ather.Team @Shreyas
Did any minor update come today?
While driving for a brief period I noticed my dashboard rebooted.

The new mobile app is very good, loved the graphic - showing the charging with the green bar moving across the charging cable - looks awesome!. Thanks for making this better.

1 Like

Y top seed is not recorded in dashboardā€¦ this must be update soon.

2 Likes

hey @pkg7723

@Ather.Team has much more data than top speed.
Iā€™m assuming they will start sharing this data over the course of the next updates. With some analytics in place and with AI, they can share driving, maintenance, battery recommendations too for efficiency and effectivenessā€¦ This is quite futuristic! Loving it so far.

3 Likes

yes, for the documents - if ZOOM is not there already that is much needed as in the current form its not very usable. I tried ZOOMING and couldnā€™t get to work.

another thing would be to show the document in full screen mode so that the authorities can view easily.

@Ather.Team @Shreyas

1 Like

And does the brightness setting save? @Ather.Team
Noticed a couple of times that it got reset although I put to least/minimum.

4 Likes

it does save on my flight!!

1 Like

niceā€¦ niceā€¦ thanks.
hope it works for me too soon!.

1 Like

Would be nice if the forums are integrated with the Ather mobile app

5 Likes

@Ather.Team
yes, we need this soon with notification options/settings!

2 Likes

@magneta @Ather.Team I have the same concern too:(

3 Likes

yes, figured out this. works for me tooā€¦ No issue here.

1 Like

@Ather.Team @Shreyas need notifications in the mobile app.
Example: Notify when the charging is 100%

3 Likes
3 Likes

Today while returning home, I did a simple thing. Turned off Auto and kept brightness to minimum.

Wondering y I took so many days figure this out.

But still I am waiting for dark mode.

4 Likes

Even minimum brightness is too bright on dark days (near new moon days). It is like torch on face :frowning: Badly waiting for dark mode. Hope they will role out soonā€¦

7 Likes