Ownership Experience

Getting mine on Saturday and the kids at home are planning on playing with Holi colours that day. New bike + kids playing around it = recipe for a headache

1 Like

Has anyone thought of how to Mount a mobile holder on the Ather? Not having Bluetooth on the Ather is a travesty for the huge screen. The holder will allow us to see who is calling and also browse when we are stuck for minutes on end at signals

1 Like

Android phones can read out the caller ID when the phone rings. I use it even today when I have my earphones plugged in while driving the Activa.

Here is where I have enabled it on my OnePlus phone!.

Rather den spoiling ather450 look by mounting mobile holder, it’s Better hv miband 3 for calling nd msg notification purpose.
Above all it will help our health too. :blush::metal::v:t2:

3 Likes

450 now has a good fan base at my work place.

Enthusiasts asks for a test ride during morning , lunch break and while leaving the works. The age band is almost from 24 to 59.

Lady colleagues now leaving shyness, started enquiries. Take test rides. The feedback is, ride is better than their scoots of various brands.

11 Likes

Hi, @ather.team, today evening while leaving office, screen snag hit again.

When I turned on the key, lights turned on but not the screen.

I had to hard restart the screen by pressing both brake levers and start button. The screen restarted with ather logo.
While loading, I tried to move, it moved but in forward park assist.

Once the normal screen appeared, I could move along without any problem.

1 Like

Hi @samitbanerji
After 2 weeks of solo ride, I did a tyre pressure check today at Shell outlet and found front tyre was at 27psi and back was at 25psi.

🙆 Hai .in Nayeems blessings srings.g gets his JET FLIGHT 450 .on last Sunday .And landing at near Indian ocean .Strom starts in Indian ocean.

14 Likes

@srings.g congrats. I remember nayeem gave up his pre-order. If possible request Ather team update your name and email Id.

By the way, how you took Ather to Indian ocean?
It is too far away than Abhishek took his flight

4 Likes

Jet is jet . in night landing time dashboard brightness hide me where am landing. And morning I look around and I ask its just near 750 km from Bangalore…and this location is GOA airport .wow I think I confuse ATHER promise me 75 km but how is possible .Now wherever I go The ATHER flags are in my hand .I hosting the flags around costal line . I had 3 months of work here of my Kannada people thay loves me very much. My work is growing cultural native nutritional faddy seed’s. In this time the name of the storm is ATHER . I praying the GOD . Soon u also got jet. Nayeem comes GOD for me. Take care

7 Likes

Abishek host the flag around Eastern Karnataka .and I west .

10 Likes

The seven colours join in one that’s seems white. That’s n ATHER. HAPPy HOLI all of the ATHER team . Akhil sir so many help me…I love u all of in the team

7 Likes

If that’s Goa then it’s Arabian sea, not Indian Ocean.

4 Likes

Arabbees comes to INDIA for trade and called INDIAN ocean to arebian sea. For his way .My proud INDIAN called as till it INDIAN ocean.Because Ocean is different to the sea Excuse me pl pl whatever it is we are all PROUD INDIANs

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Sorry .sory.sory pl excuse me.ATHER goes East to West.and North to South in all the way

2 Likes

Have reported it to the sw team. Thanks @magneta!

1 Like

Has anyone received the vehicle registration certificate (RC) yet? It has been over a month and half since I got the delivery of my 450 but I have not received it yet.

1 Like

Neither I got any call for collecting the RC or its copy (I took vehicle under lease).

1 Like

+1