Dashboard

We rolled it out to vehicles which were affected by the motor cut off issues first to prevent the issues from recurring, and the updates just had fixes for that. There’s one more update coming soon which will have some new features and will carry these fixes for everyone :slight_smile:

I have uploaded the documents on the Ather app. But they do not appear on the dashboard. What could be the reason? Poor network?

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

I bought my scooter around June 2019. I think it was around a week back that I noticed a bubble forming between the glass panel and the LCD screen at the top right hand corner. It’s not water ingress and the vehicle was not exposed to rain or sun for extended period of time. I have raised a complaint and the technician is coming tomorrow. Anyone had a similar experience? If this is happening to a one year old vehicle now, it can happen once the warranty period is over too. As of now there is no issue with touch response.

1 Like

I had also noticed it this weekend… But not sure what it was. In last 3 months I hardly used 4-5 times, so didn’t notice it until now…

Hey Deepak, i had this issue. At first the bubble was small then it expanded. I raised a service complaint sharing the photo. The ather team got it repaired.

Hello everyone, I have designed a concept dashboard for Ather energy. click the link to view full project, I hope you guys like it : https://www.behance.net/gallery/96803455/Digital-Dashboard

17 Likes

Nice effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou @prasathvishnu for your feedback :blush:

Legacy automakers are providing features using phone’s bluetooth and here we end up discussing that something similar cannot be implemented because bluetooth technology used is different. I am still unable to agree to the fact that something similar cannot be implemented by Ather.

Given we are provided options for Ather connect (lite / pro), we should get an option where one can still use basic features like ride statistics and navigation via phone. This would save on both:

1. Cloud cost for syncing
  2. Charges to google for using Maps’ API

Here’s an example:

8 Likes

Hi all, I am not sure if this query has been asked. Assume that I have selected navigation, entered destination and clicked navigate. The map is presented on the dashboard with the route. I now need to know if there is an option to run the map in background and the ride screen (odo+charge+mode screen) comes up and I get to see only the turn-by-turn indications on the main screen. I do know that the maps view gives a snapshot of the odo+range etc at the left bottom corner. Is there other way around showing the main screen and the turn-by-turn indications only? If yes, how do I do it? Thanks.

Currently, Turn by Turn navigation will only be shown in the maps screen, but this has been captured as a feature request: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/toggle-between-maps-screen-and-dashboard-when-riding/3973/7

4 Likes

Hope this feature is made available soon.

@abhishek.balaji I finished a ride and parked the flight. When I was turning off, I noticed that the screen got freeze and the speed simulation continued for a minute and once it came to final rest I turned off the flight. Please get this checked. I raised an issue through the app, but couldn’t upload video. So have attached the link for the same.

Videos:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @atherspace.bglr @tarun

I haven’t heard back since 28-Nov from the team though I raised issue from the app. Please get this checked. :sob:

Even the turn indicators are not working. I have to restart, sometimes shutdown and start the flight.

I am also facing same issue.

1 Like

It’s been flagged to the teams. Once such an issue is reported, there’s a root cause analysis done, followed by the work on the fix. Will share updates when this is getting fixed.

1 Like

My documents aren’t uploading to dashboard. How did you solve yours?

We can’t do anything. It loads when it loads. It is suggested to park the vehicle in area with good network.

I tried shut down mode and it worked. A friend of mine told me to try it.