Community Day - January 7 Bangalore - Who are all Join us there!

I am Arun from Coimbatore and Planned to Ride my Ather to Bangalore Community Day Mett.

On this Journey , While coming to Bangalore I will be coming Alone. But The Return Journey there will be a Pillion with me. So, This Ride I am gonna make it with Gen 3 450x.

Anyone interested to Join from Trivandrum , Kollam , Kochi , Thrissur , Palghat , Tirur , Calicut , Kannur , Malappuram , Coimbatore and Tirupur can Ping me or Reach us at @ather_owners_coimbatore_tn on Instagram and @AtherOwnersCBE on Twitter

Twitter : https://twitter.com/AtherOwnersCBE

Instagram :

8 Likes

Grids till Salem are fine. You’ll easily make it. How will you get from Salem to Bangalore ?? And it’s a climb too from krishnagiri to bangalore. You might need to charge at least once to 100% or twice to 70-80%.

Downhill with a pillion. That won’t be an issue I suppose. Come obg to bangalore might take some time. Did that route once from kirshangiri to bangalore and even at 30Kmph my battery was draining way quicker than anticipated.

9 Likes

He’s not taking that route bro…He’s taking Sathy-Mysuru-Malavalli-Kumbalgodu route

8 Likes

I am taking the Route via Sathyamangalam Hasanur Malavalli (without going Mysore) and Gumbalgodu

anddddd Return via Hosur Salem

During my Bangalore Ride I went via Coimbatore Ooty Gudalore Mysore Muddur Bangalore

Return via Hosur Salem…

Even in my Delhi I ride took same route via Ooty Mysore

Going to Bangalore via Salem Hosur , I don’t like bro Seriously

3 Likes

Yess Exactlyyy

5 Likes

Where do you plan to charge on this route ?

3 Likes

Sathyamangalam - we hav a customer Nagaram - Friend of Friend Then malavalli - Ather grid Then kumbalgodu Ather grid

3 Likes

Is it even happening? Never heard back from the Ather team post the call last week. @abhishek.balaji @tarun

7 Likes

Ya i also wanted to know after the call they said soon they will send an email with the location and timings but it never came …

6 Likes

Same they called me too but never sent the email and location

3 Likes

Yeah Same here :worried:

2 Likes

@tarun @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

https://www.team-bhp.com/news/ather-energy-reveal-new-e-scooter-january-7?amp @tarun so what’s cooking ?? I won’t be surprised if you put a battery similar in size to the old 450s 2.4kWh and at a price of 99k. With a smaller motor for the first time and some more cost cutting. Would really help Ather blow up. Since the 450X is more or less perfected and polished enough to let it be it’s own thing and maybe shift focus to a bigger market.
But I’m predicting it’s going to be some new colour because Ather got a lot of backlash for just updating the battery and not even making the new 450X look a tad bit different from its predecessor.

5 Likes

Yes i also just read that article, well… There could be something coming. To increase the sales, for the obvious competition. they shall be taking some decision. We are not sure what that will be.

I am riding 450x gen3 it’s a good City scooter… And I wish they come up with some extra goodies for 450x owners :yum::birthday:

5 Likes

It’s happening. They said calls are done and further steps would be through emails or call.

1 Like

I am looking forward to the maxi scooter. If it comes of course.

8 Likes

It’s coming. :partying_face::zap::100:

3 Likes

Are you attending the event? Looks like Ather has invited pan India member from community and owners.

5 Likes

I’m Sidharth and from Chennai people!! About the community day on Jan 7th. I received a call yesterday (01/01/2023) from @ather and was offered a two way flight between Chennai and Bangalore for the event. Honestly I still feel it too good to be true and did think it to be a scam. Did any of y’all receive such calls and is it really true guys?

5 Likes

Oh damn. They didn’t get enough people agreeing to come form bangalore that they’re paying to fly in people from across the country? From my understanding it was primarily for early adopters. Maybe they’ll give us a special discount to upgrade to the 450Xgen3.1
I’m still hoping at least some part of the announcement includes old gen1 450s we’ve not seen a single major update since ECO mode :(. Maybe a new interface? Or just more data available on the screen. Something to really make us feel like even though our scooters are out of warranty they feel new and up to date. Else I don’t see the point of the OTA update feature that Ather marketed so much to us back in 2018-19

6 Likes