Community Day - January 7 Bangalore - Who are all Join us there!

Even I was given option for stay and travel if I am not in Bangalore. But, I told I am in Bangalore and I dont need stay or travel assistance.

6 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

I totally agree on your point on OTAs. Something refreshing would be good for the new year! :wink:

Also, even though it’s their marketing strategy for pulling more customers, I still find this community to be healthy and Ather do value their community.

10 Likes

We also expecting the Same but Ather playing well about Jan7th , Creating So much about the day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah bro , Ather invited Pan India Customers and Arranging Travel tickets too

5 Likes

Its not a Scam bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Its True and Done by Ather only

2 Likes

Yeah , Exactly bro

Are you joining us on jan7th??

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6fbztPWo9/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= This post sort of confirms the red Ather doesn’t it ?

4 Likes

Yeah , Red is Confirmed :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ather is doing an event in Bangalore 300 people have been called all over India. He is also giving free to and fro fare. Has anyone been invited, I want to know as I have also received such a mail.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I wonder now if this is in line up with Simple one’s colour coding. As they also have similar colours. This will be the biggest community gathering accomplished by Ather.

Restarting our Open House events with a bang: welcoming people to India's largest EV community event ever!

More chargers, more cities, more software upgrades.

Finally, deep dives with the Ather team and the community over the course of the entire day.

7th Jan, Bengaluru. pic.twitter.com/076VnTGyWs

— Tarun Mehta (@tarunsmehta) January 2, 2023

1 Like

Did they call u back or send an email they never got back to me

2 Likes

Ather is doing an event in Bangalore 300 people have been called all over India. He is also giving free to and fro fare. Has anyone been invited, I want to know as I have also received such a mail.

5 Likes

What was said in the mail

1 Like

Event Management Team is not upto the Mark , They talking very rude and acts like we are Begging :unamused::roll_eyes:

1 Like

You are Invited but The Event Management Team talks rude in Call. Tbh :slightly_smiling_face:

So will they reimburse travel for me( im from Goa) i need to know asap since i have college sem exams coming up and need to plan my schedule. Edit: not asking you, asking in general as to how to know if it’s not a mistake that they called me.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t like to miss even a minute of the entire Community Day as the reports say it’s a day long event. Hope that’s taken into consideration when the bookings are made.

4 Likes