Collector's edition Unveil

@abhishek.balaji, can you please give an estimate of when will we the last date to complete payment for series 1? Frankly speaking I would rather wait till next year, mainly because of more payment options and translucent panels and also I have a 450 so not in urgent need of a vehicle.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Not got series-1 preference mail.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji could you post more pictures of S1 in a dedicated thread for S1 gallery

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji can you check my preference is done or not ? can’t get it.

1 Like

Yes @abhishek.balaji, a last date to provide preference would help… Covid delay has upset my plan and I am yet to decide if I would go for it immediately or delay it by another 3 months. So a last date to provide preference would be helpful…

1 Like

I pre ordered on 23rd Jan. Am I eligible for Series 1

1 Like

Yes ur eligible…

1 Like

If it does get over I can lend you some XD

Unable to find the title section in profile preferences

1 Like

Settings (cogwheel icon) > Preferences is the place where it usually appears. Do you mean it is not there?

Nope. Nothing with a label title

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji haven’t received s1 confirmation email

1 Like

He didn’t say that it’ll be different to the ones already announced, did he? He said that initially they had planned to sell only 450x in the new cities but now they’ll sell 450 too.

2 Likes

20th of oct2020

1 Like

I’m a little confused. What is it that Tarun actually said? Is the 450 really going to go on sale in all the other cities ather is launching in?

1 Like

@Suraj_madhu I hope the answer is no, but as per my understanding they are going to sell in may be cuople of cities for time being as a part of Pan India expansion it might be a strategy taken because of production constraints and they dont want to loose the market. But definitely not in all cities as that will kill the purpose of getting profitable through 450 plus and 450x. The main reason is that if they increase the 450 price they get backlashing so giving a better version with higher price than raising the price of older version.

4 Likes

Yes, “a couple of cities” as I remember it. Even if not for ₹1.13L Ather could cut a deal with 450.

Soon :smile:

Hey how do you get the eligible for Series 1 banner I have booked mine in Jan but doesn’t show me this banner

@abhishek.balaji Just like Series 1 preference collection can Ather Team collect preference for Portable Charger? This will help customers like me who is taking the Series 1 to outside of service area to get his/her portable charger at the time of delivery itself and need not worry about out of stock issues ?

4 Likes