Collector's edition Unveil

@abhishek.balaji. Nice to hear that series-1 is available in experience center @chennai. Also very much excited to see the same. But we will be more excited if we are able to see/take test ride of the actual vehicle, not the dummy/partially configured vehicle. :+1:t2: We expect a different reply other than “soon…,ASAP…,AFAIK…,will discuss and inform…etc etc”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji. My name is not showing as eligible for series 1. I had ordered before 28th Jan 2020. Can you please look into it.

1 Like

Well, you should start thinking of what you’re gonna name your Series 1 scooter. :wink:

1 Like

Mine will be called black lightning or zephyr or zeus (all mighty) or jiffy or zoom ( DC flash reference) or even better savitr (hindu god of motion) or falcon or starship or warp fury- i will decide "soon":see_no_evil:

Everybody else is free to pick from these if they like.

2 Likes

‘MonsterPod’ or ‘MonsterMobile’ is what I’m considering, inspired from Bat Pod or Bat Mobile! :bat::motor_scooter:

2 Likes

Black Panther!

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I don’t have eligible for series 1 against my name. Just pre-ordered 450x is shown. Can you please update? Thanks!

1 Like

I still don’t have “eligible for Collectors Edition” please update @abhishek.balaji sir Regards

1 Like

Same here ,please do the needful

@abhishek.balaji This is my 3rd mention here on top of my 2 emails that I sent on Series 1. My dashboard still says that I’d pre-ordered for 450X however, I’d updated my preference on the email that I received. Looking at the forum, people who are eligible for Series 1 should have the same reflected in the dashboard which is not in my case. Below is my order details, could you please check and confirm

Ather 450X

• ORDER ID - 25648
  • ORDER DATE - 14th Jan 2020
  • ORDER STATUS - Pre-order done

Your dashboard will not show that you’ve specifically got the Series 1. What others are talking about here is the badge on the forum. If you’ve pre-ordered before 28 Jan, you’re eligible for the Series 1.

1 Like

Hello, In my account I can see an ‘attended series 1 unveil’ badge. This is after I got an email for the Series 1 order confirmation 26 Sep and I confirmed! Booked on 08 Jan. And today I got an invite for an Openhouse on 17th for 450x . Bit confused - please clarify is it 450x or Series 1 that I am getting? Thanks, Shyam

1 Like

If you booked 450x on 8th Jan -You’re eligible for series Title of “eligible for the Series1” and the Flair (image beside your DP) may or may not be available for this. This is due to some tech glitch. Not to worry if this isn’t available too. Date dictates your eligibility.

There was an owners’ meet on 20th September. If you had attended that you’d have got a “owners’ meet attendee” badge too

You attended the series 1 unveil event on 26th - you have got the attended series 1 badge.

If you confirmed your 450x Series1 booking on 26th-it helps Ather to estimate the number of Series1 scooters they have to make.

The event on 17th Oct will be an event and some announcements will be made. If interested, you can attend.

The Series1 is nothing but a 450x in a different dress. If you had booked before Jan 28th you are eligible. Finally what you’ll get depends on what you choose. If you’d booked after Jan 28th, you’ll not be eligible for Series1 that’s all.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the open house on 17th.

1 Like

I am Navein from Erode , Tamil Nadu.

I have been trying to purchase Ather 450 for the past 2 years but still can’t.

I received notification from Ather Team that a new variant of 450x is the next upgraded version. I have booked Ather 450X on 28th Jan 2020. ( Order ID : 29305 )

Heard Ather is delivering limited edition of Ather 450X Series 1 - Collectors Edition which is limited to production. Got impressed and called your customer care and got confirmed via call that the bookings made on or before 28th Jan 2020 is eligible for Series X.

HE CONFIRMED THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR SERIES X.

When I came to banglore Ather store 2 weeks back to see and confirm the series x. I was told that the bookings made before 28th Jan is eligible and I am Not eligible for Series X.

I humbly requested your sales team and politely explained about the complete issues. They insisted me to make a new booking and drop an E-Mail to Ather team by explaining the issues.

I again made a new booking for Ather 450X ( ORDER ID : 58543 ) on 09 dec 2020.

I kindly request you to change any of my booking fromAther 450x to Ather 450x Series 1 ( Collectors Edition ) at Chennai location and send me a confirmation. So, that I can cancel the other booking and proceed purchasing the vehicle soon.

i made the booking on 28 th jan 2020 and got confirmed from your tele executive that i am eligible for series 1 . But now the ather team says childish answers like booking made before 2pm on 28th jan will be eligible and i made the payment on 5 pm approx.

Is this the right way to treat your customers ?

3 Likes

Bro u can swap the order there many people doing swap

1 Like

Try swapping like me and get delivered soon. Search in swapping topic.

Sir any contacts in Chennai Ather ?

Many ppl who booked series 1 are not buying and are giving their order away for free to other ppl who want series 1 … in this forum open the topic named swaping and post your intention there … u will surely get a series 1

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping