Collector's edition Unveil

Don’t seem to have the option to dm @abhishek.balaji

Click on his name and use the message option.

Strangely I get a very truncated profile card when I click on his name

For example I get a bigger one on your profile.

1 Like

Yup, I faced the same issue when I try to DM @abhishek.balaji saying his profile is hidden. So when I needed to DM him, I opened my DM page, chose to compose a new DM and added his handle in the To field :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same. @abhishek.balaji profile is hidden to all non- moderators.

1 Like

Oops fixed this. Pls don’t DM just to check. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Clearly Abhishek Balaji has so many fans messaging him, that he needs to disable his DMs once in a while :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But he doesn’t respond anyway!! Even if he responds we know the words “Soon, Very Soon, Almost There” etc. :joy:

3 Likes

So… Anyone else figure out how this eligibility thing works?

1. If you’ve pre-booked before Jan 28th, you’re eligible for the Series1.
  2. You also have that badge on your profile picture as a confirmation of the same.
  3. You’ll also have the title “eligible for Series1”.

Point 2. and 3. may sometimes be not available due to software glitches on the Forum, so you need not worry. Point 1. is what is the most important part.

3 Likes

Yup, I did book before the 28 of Jan, I booked it on the 21st. But I do not seem to have the badge nor the title. So that’s a bit worrisome. Thanks for the information though @hemanth.anand

plus it looks like there may be a forth criteria of city that you belong to. Any one in Mumbai mange to get the badge/confirmation email ?

hmm … looks like my profile badge and title just got updated while I was typing the last few comments. :slight_smile:

thanks for the help everyone

Though no preference email yet. slow and steady steps right :wink:

Hey @abhishek.balaji , I’ve got the order transferred and now I’m eligible for Series1, yet my profile does not show me option for “eligible for Series 1” badge, nor title. Tried talking to an Ather executive, and he couldn’t help. Could you fix that? :slight_smile:

P.S - Could this be because I also have another pre-order of 450X on the same account?

No

Even I’ve two pre-orders linked in my account. Maybe you’re missed due to technical glitch. Probably Abhishek will grant you the title manually.

1 Like

Sounds like I’m getting crowned! @abhishek.balaji: "With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you ‘eligible for Series1’ " :rofl:

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji. Nice to hear that series-1 is available in experience center @chennai. Also very much excited to see the same. But we will be more excited if we are able to see/take test ride of the actual vehicle, not the dummy/partially configured vehicle. :+1:t2: We expect a different reply other than “soon…,ASAP…,AFAIK…,will discuss and inform…etc etc”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji. My name is not showing as eligible for series 1. I had ordered before 28th Jan 2020. Can you please look into it.

1 Like

Well, you should start thinking of what you’re gonna name your Series 1 scooter. :wink:

1 Like

Mine will be called black lightning or zephyr or zeus (all mighty) or jiffy or zoom ( DC flash reference) or even better savitr (hindu god of motion) or falcon or starship or warp fury- i will decide "soon":see_no_evil:

Everybody else is free to pick from these if they like.

2 Likes

‘MonsterPod’ or ‘MonsterMobile’ is what I’m considering, inspired from Bat Pod or Bat Mobile! :bat::motor_scooter:

2 Likes