Collector's edition Unveil

I assume getting the email to confirm the Series 1 order is the confirmation and not the badge itself?

Still the same and also my title option vanished from my profile where I previously had one title: Attended Series 1 Unveil, as you can see I have no title on my name now.

I don’t know why this title is such a big deal :rofl::rofl: . I would rather have the series 1 earlier than just the title.

C’mon guys, let ather channel its energies into something that really makes an impact - getting the business model and deliveries in order as soon as possible.

15 Likes

Finally someone said it!

The title isn’t gonna get you anything :joy: No point pestering the Ather Team over badges and titles. Hope they just focus on getting the payment options and deliveries rather.

2 Likes

Its because I got more paranoid sitting at home because of lockdown :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My profile though having Series 1 logo … I do not know whether I am eligible for Series 1 … My profile projects only ''pre-ordered 450x but do not reflect that…, ‘‘eligible for Series 1’’.
It’s a concern. Whom should I get clarification :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Message to @abhishek.balaji, he will solve it for you

Facing similar issue. I see its reflecting for you now.

May be this reason .

1 Like

Voting ends today! Please go vote :smiley:

You do realise that it’s not going to happen right ? It took ather 8 months to finalise the SEries 1 design and backlight lights isn’t really going to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But would have looked epic if happen.

By d way, I have one concern about translucent panels. Today I was doing servicing of my ICE moped, so when the mechanic lifted the back panel, there was mud all over the engine bay and it’s surrounding.

If same thing happens with series 1, there will be so much dirt underneath the panels which can be visible from outer side. I hope Ather Energy people thought about it and properly packed it from inside and underneath too. Even small amount of dirt could ruin the look. @abhishek.balaji please share your thoughts on this

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji for me it still doesn’t show the title as “Eligible for series 1” . In fact the title option is not visible in my preference tab.

How do I flex my “New User of the Month” badge? :laughing: Thanks to all up voting and liking my posts. Cheers! :facepunch:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji just checking to see if series 1 emails were sent out to everyone. I thought I was eligible… But I dint get an email to state my preference.

1 Like

Still I didn’t get series 1 preference email

DM @abhishek.balaji… he will sure help you out…

No email received yet @abhishek.balaji

How many are totally eligible? Seems like it’s easily over 100 or maybe 200+ :smiley:

Bro its more than 700+ :joy:

2 Likes