Collector's edition Unveil

Please write a mail to the customer support team.

Hi @abhishek.balaji Confirmation mail still I did not get it.

1 Like

Hi chethu… Not sure, but did you pre-order 450x before Jan 28?

Yes pre order done on 8th Jan 2020

Same here… no confirmation mail… order on 8 jan… chethu ur order ID

CS will be in touch with you on the timelines on completing the transfer.

Timelines for cities are here:

1 Like

Those of you who’ve reported not getting the email for confirmation of your Series 1 preference, do message me and I’ll share a link to share your preference. Have already sent it to those who reported here.

Hi I have not received it checked every where in spam updates, promotions not received. Send me the Series 1 preference mail, thanks.

Haven’t received!

Just sent it to you, please check your messages and add your preference.

Hi I have not received Series 1 preference mail

I have not received it…

I received from @abhishek.balaji thank you,

Not received so far

I have not received mail regarding preference of series 1 or colour selection

Not got the series 1 preference. FYI.

Just sent you a message to share your preference :slight_smile:

@abhishek.balaji Even i have not received mail regarding preference of series 1. I ordered on 7th Jan.

I have ordered on 7th Jan 2020, I have not received the preference mail for series1.

Hey @abhishek.balaji I have one doubt. Since the translucent panels will be provided later next year as mentioned by tarun during the launch event, what colour panel will you provide when you intend to deliver Series 1 in Nov /Dec? And have another doubt, Is the front panels transculsent as well or just the rear panels below the seat are translucent. Apologies but was not very clear in the videos photos of series 1 whether its just the rear panels or the front ones as well.