[Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February

Even 450 had combined braking, still there was wheel locking issue. At least abs should have been given as optional for those who want to opt for it considering one is already spending nearly 1.5

2 Likes

It would mostly be an yearly plan. Structure might not deviate much.

2 Likes

We will support OTAs for the next few years for the 450.

We use security best practices and pay a lot of attention of our software and updates and will comply to any law upcoming in India. Security and safety updates will be provided on priority to all users.

1 Like

Hey Vignesh, Plus and Pro are the two performance packs of the Ather 450X. You can own any one of them by choosing either one of the following two payment modes:

1. Upfront Payment
  2. Subscription Model based on performance levels

I assume, your question is related to the 2nd payment option cited above i.e. the Subscription Model.

So, in the Subscription Model, you get Ather Charge in-built. Ather charge includes:

• All Data Usage Charges
  • Unlimited Public Charging
  • Access to Future OTAs
  • Data Storage & Pipeline Cost

The only thing left out is the Vehicle Service Cost. Weā€™ll soon come up with a pack for service as well.

So, if you want even your services to be covered, you may opt for the service pack (as and when it;s announced). Please note, it is not mandatory for you to opt for the service pack. If all your needs are met through the Ather Charge (which is already added in the subscription), you are good to go!

5 Likes

What will i pay ather if u have to use the 450x only for the last two days of a month? Full amount? Or is there s flexible option?

My question is that whether Ather Dot will be compatible to charge an EV 4 wheel Car ?

We are in the process of dealer finalization in NCR. Once we are closed with that, we should be able to confirm the timeline. We are currently estimating this to be within this year. If you have pre-ordered with an invite code, you will receive a Collectorā€™s edition.

2 Likes

Is it Nagpur (M.s) on your list?

Will you be introducing other plans than plus or Pro? Mostly km based plans depending in how much you drive per month?

1 Like

you said ā€œnext few yearsā€ till how many years will ATHER provide the Linux OS updates & patches for ATHER 450???

1 Like

In patnaBut booked it ā€¦ because I was excited to own itā€¦ may I buy it from other city to use here

@sanket - The Ather Dot doesnā€™t support 4-wheelers today.

2 Likes

Full amount :smile:

450X comes with performance pack option. We would take your feedback when we are designing future packs.

1 Like

so if i go for upfront payment for 450x plus then in the lifetime i canā€™t unlock or use the 450x pro features and performance.

performance packs are only available for subscription purchase and cant be used by a customer who got 450x plus up front payment, who requires more performance for a month by paying 2000 per month

When can i expect to get delivery in Ahmedabad ? And when will I be able to have a test ride in Ahmedabad ? Is any dealer finalised in Ahmedabad ?

I hope that dashboard OS in the 450x is android 10 based. Will it be updated if a new version of android is released say android 11 ?

Since this is android based is there any option that we can opt out from data collection of ather ?

1 Like

Ex show room price in puneā€¦On road price?

Can ATHER share with their customers data regulation & privacy rules, how ATHER is going to use it & protect the customers?

1 Like

Vignesh, we already have an Eco mode, which caters to the most practical long range specs. It would be difficult to go further on the range without sacrificing performance on the same hardware.

Also, currently customers have been able to churn out more range by modifying their ride patterns. Quite a few vehicles have been touching 80 km -100 km. And last month one of our customers managed to get 130 km range.

2 Likes