[Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February

Hey Aditya, You are right. So the ‘Upfront Payment’ plan is the ‘No-subscription’ plan that you are asking for. Basically, you pay Rs. 1.49 L (for Plus) and Rs. 1.59L (for Pro) and take the vehicle. NO OTHER SUBSCRIPTION IS MANDATORY. See details here [Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February

You have a choice of taking Ather Charge (@Rs.400 + GST per month) - it is not mandatory.

1 Like

In that case will it not be possible to take the exchange as soon as my payment window for 450X opens, at around 7 months after paying for the rest of the year?

Answered your question here, ashu - [Closed] AMA - 2, Saturday 1 February - #325 We will showcase model renders of the Collector’s Edition to you when we announce it.

How many grid charging points do you plan to increase in bangalore by the end of the year? Can we get fast charging on highways too to travel longer distances?

Thats correct. Thanks @rcsharath

@asijamohit - The concept of community charging has many practical challenges, but if you want to lend your charger to others, we can technically facilitate opening your charger but we can not put it on our app.

2 Likes

I know time is up for AMA. But this is not a question Just a request.

Someone from @Ather.Team should list the list of things they are yet to come up with an answer in a separate thread. So all of us can watch out and track them.

‘Inside Out’ , ‘new Ather One’ etc. for eg.

1 Like

We will announce this closer to start of deliveries. Over the ex showroom price, what you pay is Insurance price, Registration charges and Road tax, if any (currently Tamilnadu charges 4% road tax on EVs)

1 Like

Hi, We have not decided on that yet.

2 Likes

will there be a fast portable charger?

I know. And in the future, we would want to as well!

2 Likes

Yes definitely. We’ll get this all put down as FAQs and come up with more blogs and explainers.

2 Likes

Could you tell us how many number of pre order done so far??
How long u will be accepting pre order
And what is monthly plan to deliver say 5k per month etc

The grid will upgrade before deliveries start to support 450X - super fast charging.

Hey Karthikeyan, If you’ve pre-ordred the 450X before 28th Jan, you’ll get the following:

1. The Collector’s Edition
  2. Ather Merchandise
  3. Free Scheduled-Vehicle-Servicing for the 1st year

The theme of the Collector’s Edition is ‘Inside Out’ and since we are still making it, we’ll share the details soon. It will surely be visually different from the 450X, but, it will not have any more features over and above the 450X.

2 Likes

hey didnt get you, can you clarify which booking you’d like to push?

Hey @Ather.Team

Apart from all the negatives like Pricing, Subscription, Talks about your competitors etc etc etc…

I need to say… You guys have done a really great Job. Keeping all the in-house team getting all the things done internally is not a simple thing.

Not only your scooter is super quick and super smart. Even your team is Super Quick and Super Smart. (I said this because your competitors may do this later but you have done it early before all of them)

Really Appreciate your Work.

All the best for your entire Team Guys.

Thanks for your Replies.

6 Likes

And one last question… Sorry for the delay…

Is there a way we can by some Ather share? :wink: It should be profitable in the long run… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is Ather team working on any fast portable charger…?

That is a huge huge compliment to our efforts! I dont think there is a way today though.

1 Like