[Closed] AMA - 1, Saturday 1 February

Hi. the present plus/pro subscription plan already takes care of the Ather Connect (Data connectivity) and Charge packs (Ather Grid fast public charging). We will have a plan of Ather Service in future for sure with numbers that would be similar to our present service pack. So basically yes.

1 Like

4G upgrade is planned for now

1 Like

Yes, We will have a plan of Ather Service in future for sure with numbers that would be similar to our present service pack.

1 Like

What is the cost of a new battery for the 450?

1 Like

Last 10 mins folks!

2 Likes

Since this is a reliability related issue, only a small percentage of vehicles would face it. In case any vehicles faces it, we will fix it under warranty.

So only a 4g module upgrade to the 450 is expected and not the entire dashboard. We were getting conflicting updates earlier. Good to know.

Hey Bharath,

Wish to clarify a few things in your statement. If you pre-ordered Ather 450X before the unveil on 28th Jan (not Feb) 2020, we will cover one year of free servicing (NOT subscription).

Ather Charge plan does not cover home charging cost reimbursement

On Collector’s Edition, the looks of the vehicle will be different and there could be other things complementing the theme ‘Inside Out’. This is unlikely to include new features. We will announce more details soon.

450X deliveries will commence from Q3 2020 (July 2020 is the earliest possible timeline ).

2 Likes

Does the 450x with plus come with the bells and whistles of the pro? Like the Bluetooth connectivity and other features. If no can I know why?
(Sorry if you had answered it previously)

Customers who got Ather One with their purchase, will get a free extension till July 2020. Post that you’ll have to renew the subscription based on available plans at that point of time.

2 Likes

any update on mud-guard design change ? Ather 450 has water splashing issue on the back.is it solved in ather 450 x?

Battery replacement for 450 in future, whole battery unit or just cells or only unhealthy cells.

1 Like

Hey MadhuSudhan, There is not a single battery that we’ve sold so far. And we are reasonably confident that our batteries will not require replacement for fairly long periods (beyond our warranty period for sure :stuck_out_tongue:). So, while currently our batteries cost much higher, we expect them to be available at ~Rs.40K in a couple of years. Exact prices could vary slightly.

3 Likes

with the performance pack pricing, data connectivity features and Ather Grid charging features are already included in it. However, if you choose to avail Ather service features, you’d need to subscribe. That’s of course after the first year of free vehicle servicing that comes with the Collector’s Edition.

1 Like

Last 5 questions, folks!

Also another doubt if I’ve subscribed to only the service plan(for the 450) and I run out of charge and I see an Ather pod nearby, can I charge it by paying a nominal amount??

If we need home charge amt refund ?!
1 year service free ok but I need all features !

@Ather.Team

Nothing planned as of now.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I’m confident that the battery will hold up, I’m just weighing my options but trying to get as much clarity on all the factors.

So 40k approx it is at around 2 years from now for the 450.

1 Like