Clarification Regarding Regen and ESS

Now after this much uproar older generations will get ESS feature so owners can stop asking and forget about cruise :joy:

2 Likes

Not again bro don’t give us hope only to obliterate it :saluting_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like someone is getting fired.

\

8 Likes

Told ya so. Don’t get your hopes high with Ather.

They will takeaway good stuff but won’t give anything.

8 Likes

special edition :clown_face:

1 Like

Evil ark begins of.

Kash ke ab liya hota part 2

Nhi liya hota.

They can’t even port features to existing vehicles. Doubtful of them giving high performance only for editions due to Homologation issues & Arai Approval. It will be only Some panels changed and stickers changed to differentiate it from regular editions.

Dont worry guys, we’ll find a way after warranty period expires.

3 Likes

Guys I just got my 450X 3.7KW Gen 4 on 7th October, as per Ather the Range for 100% charge is 110. But when I got the vehicle I found the top Range which I can get is 105, I was confused why does it show 105 instead the 110 even the Ather space guys were not aware of it.

And did some digging in the Ather setting and found when I enable Costal Regen it shown 110 when I turn it off it shows 105. Is Ather using the regen to increase the 5KM. Still need to do proper Range test to find out how does it perform.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the Coasting rehen which adds approximately 6% or range.

2 Likes

I thought ev ware supposed to be effective with future updates not locking down features …

1 Like

We are Ather

4 Likes

wait so gen4 3.7KW has the same range as Gen 3.1 3.7 KW(usable 3.2 KW) ??? Extra 0.5 KW kya regen, elss ko activate krne me lga diya ?

Abe yaar​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The extra is reserved like it was for 3.1 , so the extra 5km is added by the new Coasting regen.

3 Likes

Washed my Ather today, prepping for a 100km ride through some ghats tomorrow. Seems like the water messed up my brake detection switch temporarily, causing the brake lights to remain ON and regen effect to be applied immediately after leaving accelerator (coasting regen?). Felt awesome for the few minutes it lasted. They definitely need to back-port it.

It also emphasizes the safety aspect of Cruise Control… not everyone will think to use the kill-switch when their brakes don’t interrupt cruise control. But Ather will probably revise the brake switch and only provide Cruise Control to newer models rather than think of a clever way around a problem :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ather 450X gen 5

next gen ather with cruise control, upgraded soc, more ram and 10 km extra range ? 😂 gen 4 obsolete 🥲
2 Likes

Gen 4 users welcome to the club

4 Likes