Clarification Regarding Regen and ESS

Hey @abhishek.balaji ,

Can you please clarify regarding regen and ESS coming to the current 3.1 models?

Because, we were promised by none other than @tarun during community event that it is coming soon.

Snap taken form here

Please clarify. Thanks

42 Likes

True ,there is no update on these features for gen 3 or 3.1

9 Likes

Yes @tarun and @abhishek.balaji kindly tell us clearly whether we gen3.1 owners will be getting these features or not. Its been 8 months since u announced about these features.

11 Likes

Todays announcements were a literal joke,I would very much love a keynote with tarun explaining everything than a stand up comedian.

there is barely any use of joystick than quick shortcuts or they just didnt tell future updates not let down like community day event

they left out ugly parts like new 350w charger in video,I would have digested it better if tarun explained it in keynote and the reason behind the downgrade.

25 Likes

The real event was done in the 3rd August.

They got a joker to make fun of us.

20 Likes

It’s now clear. These features aren’t coming to existing 3.1 scooters.

6 Likes

I would have loved. If Sir Tarun Sir had explained it

7 Likes

ok so the scooter is smart enough to start applying regen as your SOC goes lower since gen 2 but so dumb to get ESS over update? flashing brake light when speed drops suddenly is really that hard?

22 Likes

We aren’t getting advanced regen as well.

8 Likes

"You will get some of feature":skull::skull::skull:

11 Likes

This is just an E-scam

9 Likes

I emailed them to do clarification in this topic .they raised a ticket.Now I will get call.Wonder, what will they say me on call​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Tarun bhaiya bole mujhse nhi hota ye paap kisi joker se krva lo​:skull::skull:

15 Likes

Wow. 3.1 becomes obsolete in under 7 months. That is pretty sad. Also nobody mentions a thing about Gen 3, that is when real changes happen to the Ather’s product portfolio. All mentions were only about Gen 3.1

15 Likes

Yeah he didn’t have the courage to face the heat of community that his company boasts about.

11 Likes

“Three New Scooters” lol​:skull::joy:

8 Likes

In this picture the reverse button also has the cruise control logo. Looks like cruise control is definitely coming in future.

6 Likes

But we won’t be getting it. So kya farak padta hai.

6 Likes

But we wont be getting it :skull:

8 Likes

It been barely one year completed for Ather gen 3 and they gave gen 3 owner :infinity: level disappointment :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

7 Likes