Clarification Regarding Regen and ESS

It was only the brake pressure sensor that would be engaged in his case, so except for brake lights glowing 24/7 it won’t be dangerous

I can confirm the stats,my average efficiency was always below 30wh/km when coast regen was working which used to be 33+ as am always on warp with pillion

(post deleted by author)

ESS is coming.

7 Likes

Niceeeee hope other features slide in tooo

1 Like

You guys are welcome :wink:

5 Likes

How did y’all get coasting regen?

1 Like

kid pressure washed my scooter from the side of handlebar :sob:

1 Like

Mine was activated just coz of tiny little rain

Someone needs to figure out exactly where to put water to enable this… and then enable it on everyone’s scooty for a small fee… win win and should be a great business

5 Likes

Let the hunt begin :joy: I’ll put mineral oil for long lasting effects

3 Likes

Did anyone receive ESS to their Ather? They said it finds backward compatible till Gen 2.

I believe I still didn’t receive it. Mine is Gen 3.1. How to know if I already received it? But it has been many days since I received an update.

1 Like

Mine is Gen 2, Working fine - Whats Your Software Version?

Test it on Paddock Stand. Thats how i confirmed mine working

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

11.5.10-202349

Will try it.

2 Likes

My Software Version

2 Likes

I got an update yesterday same as Varun U will get it soon hopefully in next few days

3 Likes

I wrote to CS last week regarding this and after a lot of emails, I have been told to go the SC and get it checked. First they could not understand that it is not there on my scooter and said it is not backwards compatible and stuff. I shared the forum link post and then they said they will check and now I have to go there.

3 Likes

Mine Gen3.1 has it enabled, checked last week on paddock.

3 Likes

I checked mine while on a ride. Friend behind me said it worked but I didn’t lock my brakes for a long duration so it blinked only like 2-3 times.

4 Likes