Charging Experience at Vida's charger

Yup, you’re right :joy: Glad to learn I’m not alone​:joy: Oh yeah people with Frunk, careful :skull: Although the waterproofing should help :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Slow charging is good I guess won’t destroy the battery health

1 Like

It will destroy your time.

6 Likes

Got vida charger on Ather app.

2 Likes

Kabi wallet kabi time tvs splender he lena tha :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Paid charging has begun I guess for Vida 15 minutes 17buks

Is it just me or the changing feels slow ??

2 Likes

I think vida ones are charging Ather slowly.

1 Like

Vida chargers seem to charge Ather scooters at 750W i.e., DOT/Portable charger levels. If possible can you take a picture of any specs on the Vida charger? Like input and output current and voltage specs.

My suspicion is that Vida is fast charging their scooter at lower speeds than Ather. Ather does 3.3kW fast charging and Vida maybe does 1kW or 1.5kW charging.

3 Likes

Its a ripoff if it’s slow charging. How many % or KM did you add?

1 Like

Tbh I don’t remember nexttimm will check properly

1 Like

Sure will do

2 Likes

I charged my scooter at the vida charger at Gopalan mall, old madras road, Bangalore. Had similar fan noise to Ather fast chargers… fast charger in about an hour… great experience. There was however a storm drain right about the Scotty so came back to a dirty scooty. The second day charged in the neighbouring charger( there are two chargers side by side) and it pretty much didn’t charge at all… not sure why. When it works it’s truly great… if it works

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I guess they must’ve fixed the compatibility in some update then. I will re check in Delhi

1 Like

Both Customers

Vida

And

Ather

Are Facing Issue in the Opposite OEM like Security nit letting to Charge or SC People denial

Both OEMs need to give Clarifications Regard this

4 Likes

That’s strange it should have be pre planned all this :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha Yeah In Whatsapp Groups I saw few Complaints

In Real, On Christmas Day I was in Kochi EC - A Vida guy came to Charge his Scooter

Viday Guy said I want to Charger, Security Said No It wont Support - Then I explained Security Anna the Process

Then He let him in :sweat_smile:

All ECs should Educate the Securities First

@tarun FYI

@smridhi.kalati

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The stray dogs issue

Folks - Stick to the topic, don’t get personal and stop using derogatory language on this forum.

Next infraction will lead to your id getting perma banned.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Here is my experience charging at Vida Gird for the first time

It charged 12km in 15mins—around 22%. Since mine is a smaller battery pack it charged too quickly.

some issues for Gen 1 and 1.5 owners.

The Vida grids are not visible in the Maps of the scooter.

But visible in the App. I hope these bugs are squashed.

4 Likes