Charging at Ather Grid

Retweet in twitter

2 Likes

Oh, thank u man, can put a like on it if thatā€™ll work.

Itā€™s about the agon sports charger today it was disappeared. It was there yesterday but I donā€™t know suddenly what happened the charger was removed.

It was good I had charge in my scooter to go home what if I came for charging with less range

It was there before but today itā€™s not there

In the app it showed open however I didnā€™t saw the app before going after going there i saw in the app (I have lost belief in the app because it doesnā€™t show the charger status correctly)

With regards to Ather grid, a more stable and accurate status shown in the app? Like we can finally see if the grid is in use?

2 Likes

Not Anymore, they have started switching it off, at least the dashboard displays so

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji any updates on adding a new color/ status for chargers currently ā€œin useā€?? The grey with status as ā€œno points availableā€ is too confusing. Please add may be ā€œblueā€ with status as ā€œin useā€

2 Likes

Everything in due course of time with Ather Grid 2.0 :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Tarun confirmed that Ather grid 2 will look different. Has anyone seen the new grid? Possibly in Bangalore? Any pics?

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji informed an update would come some time. @tarun also tweeted about it. Interesting to see what Ather has to offer in Grid 2.0. Donā€™t think they will update so soon. Or without any concrete updates. I think the team will update us after some upgrades have taken place.

A great thing I have observed now that all Grid points (though only 5) in my city show available now on the app. 2 of them had an issue with one being closed all the time and other had status issue. Ather Space grid is the most used and the most busy though :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it is the effect of Grid 2.0. ā€œMaybeā€

3 Likes

This will look much likeable

2 Likes

But since @swapniljain is a batman fan, maybe something on those lines?

1 Like

does anyone have an idea what this might be? and why the not so cool design?

8 Likes

Work in Progress for Ather Grid 2.0?

3 Likes

may be! as I went early morning,i couldnā€™t ask the EC guys. Security said itā€™s a faster charger

3 Likes

Looks like they integrated the external box and the Grid faceplate box together cutting the cost down, since they both had to be separately mounted and place far away, doubling the workload, combing them makes more sense, still I think there will be some kind of faceplate to it.

PS: now I think both the Fast charger and the Indian 3 pin socket will work together as it has been separately mounted.

6 Likes

Got to be 2.0 then.

True that. But Ather Grid also looks beautiful. This doesnā€™t. Maybe there could be some change. Maybe. I think Ather will not compromise on the design aspect.

2 Likes

They will !!!, They changed from POD to DOT, killing the entire design factor, I mean they could have installed the DC charger in it. But they didnā€™t

3 Likes

But donā€™t you like the Dot design? I find it pretty nice. The current grid Is the POD if Iā€™m not wrong. Thatā€™s also nice. Wait is all what we can do for updates.

1 Like

The people who initially ordered from Chennai during the Launch were excited that a Fancy looking thing will be installed in their driveway/garage, but when I saw DOT I was let down, in terms of looks at least. But IMO does not carry on the looks of an expensive scooter vs itā€™s charger.

2 Likes

Its Ather grid 2.0 as mentioned by abhishek in internal updates.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates-ather-450x-450-plus/9849/104

7 Likes