Charging at Ather Grid

I should be able to check and report with the team after lockdown. Thank you for the tip.

1 Like

There is no QR code scanner in agon sports charger for ather owners we can charge its not a problem but for other ev vehicles how will they charge their vehicle without scanning the QR code

I have also noticed and reported about it onceā€¦

But not resolved the issue.

1 Like

I just noticed that the grid at the only place,church street is missing, any idea what happened to it??

Thanks for informing about this. Someone had removed the QR code. We have added a new one!

3 Likes

The AtherGrid at The Only Place was down due to maintenance a few days ago. But now it is available and live on the app as well.

3 Likes

I guess you are from the Grid team,any locations finalized for Mysore? Ready to give reccomendations if required.

The continuous lockdowns in Karnataka, especially in Mysore has caused a few delays in setting up AtherGrid there. But we will start the AtherGrid expansions from next month end onwards. If you know business owners who would be interested to host AtherGrid at their location in Mysore, please write to us at athergrid@atherenergy.com.

3 Likes

Sure! Also I have heard we are getting a grid on Bangalore -Mysore highway,is this true and if yes what about other Highways?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wanting to go and check out the first two i Ather Grid points in my city since I found about them(28 May) but could not. I finally went and saw it. :slight_smile:

PS. Read the entire thread before posting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

This grid is live on the map?

I came to know about this through the website. I checked a week or two back, I couldnā€™t find it on the app.

Yay! Finally a Ather Grid charger within 3 km of our location. Actually it is little over half a kilometer. Havemor, 1st St., Malaviya Avenue, next to Shastri Nagar, Adyar, Chennai.

1 Like

Avadi and Porur anything?

In map itā€™s showing grey colour

Just curious, why is having a Grid point that close to your house important to you?

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly my thoughts. One shouldnā€™t be fast charging all the time. May be he is just very excited to find it near his house.

1 Like

Suppose he has an emergency and he has leave to a particular place and his SoC is down and he doesnā€™t have any fastchargervin that route he can just top up here as itā€™s near his house an leave,grid near your place always is good as you can leave your vehicle charging at such emergency situations and walk back home to rest for an hour or a half.

2 Likes

Charging point on the audi etron also looks like the same on ather, so ather dot isnt a proprietary pin right?

Thatā€™s a type-2 charging socket. It has two ports on the top row, whereas Atherā€™s charging socket has 4 ports on the top row.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not close sir, Iā€™m at Arakkonam which is 59km from Avadi, if I need to come to Chennai or go from Chennai, it will be very useful thatā€™s why

Very useful for those living outside City

1 Like