Charging at Ather Grid

Yes. I have unplugged the grid charger of a 450X when it reached 100%. Once it reaches 100% we have to wait for about 3 minutes(approximately) of time and after that suddenly the dashboard status changed from “Charging” status to “Initializing” and then it again changed to “charging”. At that time i heard the unlock sound at charger port and I pulled out the charger.

1 Like

Yes, Last week i was at UB city to meet a client… there was one 450X which had finished 100% charging… i just removed it and connected my 450 for charge without any hurdle.

5 Likes

Alright, @abhishek.balaji Can we pleaseee get a an additional charging grid status?? Blue: Busy (in use) Grey: offline Green: available Red: broken

So, blue and green means I can still go ahead with my travel. Like the one below is grey for a longgg time today. It’s confusing. Is it online and in use OR is it broken? :rage::rage: damn!!

5 Likes

Ather Go, Thane Perfectly placed. Right on the service road. No detour at all. Wonderful & seamless experience. Loved it. 10/10 30 mins at KFC & Toothless was ready to go again…! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ather, I reside near Kasavanahali ( Bangalore south), it’s been a year and half I have been using the 450, I am only seeing reducing no. Of grids in Bangalore south, instead of setting up new grids. Now recently you guys have removed the electronic city grid, which was the only grid available in Hosur road. Kindly look into it and try to bring new grid in southern Bangalore

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ather Grid archives

Now that ather has opened up their fast charging connector tech to OEMs hope we can see some portable fast chargers in near future which will be so helpful for long trips. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

A good move towards a seemless EV experience. Hopefully some common standard for connector comes out for EVs in India.

(@moderators couldn’t find much relevant topic if there is some topic more relevant to the post plz move this to there)

2 Likes

Charging at Orion Mall, Mine’s the 450. Occasionally find a Nexon EV here too.

3 Likes

so much space is there, Ather can put at least 4 points there

5 Likes

These are meant for 4W also. That’s why you see such a large gap in this mall parking lots.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I just returned from an airport to n fro ride. Unfortunately on my way back i ran out of battery completely.

On the brighter side, charger was on the opposite side of the road at Lajpat Nagar EC. So pushed it and plugged it in on the fast charger to get some charge

As you are aware there are 2 points and I used 1. So technically it should say 1 available out of 2 but it didnt on the Grid app. It showed no point available

This can be mislead an owner to think none are working or available. You might want to look into this. This needs urgent attention.

9 Likes

In this situation call the cc and report it. They might be able to re-start it remotely

1 Like

Hello All,

Can I have the total charging points in delhi ?

2 Likes

Check the Ather App, under “Find a charger” tab

Check this out. if it gets 200 RTs then free fast charging until December 31st

4 Likes

What does RT’s mean by?

Retweet in twitter

2 Likes

Oh, thank u man, can put a like on it if that’ll work.

It’s about the agon sports charger today it was disappeared. It was there yesterday but I don’t know suddenly what happened the charger was removed.

It was good I had charge in my scooter to go home what if I came for charging with less range

It was there before but today it’s not there

In the app it showed open however I didn’t saw the app before going after going there i saw in the app (I have lost belief in the app because it doesn’t show the charger status correctly)