Charging at Ather Grid

I have seen this as well, when I connect the vehicle it says authentication error. I plugged in and initially it says charging but after few secs, it gives the error.
I highly rely on this grid as I commute from Whitefield to e city, and there is no other grid on the way. But most of the times this grid is not working.
Yesterday I plugged it in after office as I was running a bit low on juice and feared I would make it all the way home (Range left was 24 in eco mode and distance I had to cover was 27+). I plugged it in for charging, and went nearby for a break, only to come back and see this error. It didn’t even charge at all. However I was still able to make till home, Thanks for the true range, I was able to do 27+ kms, with 24 km true range showing on ECO mode (when i started) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
I reached home (covered 27+ kms) with 5km range still left. Eco mode saved me.
But @Ather.Team please have this grid up and running, as there are no nearby grids for Ather charging.

6 Likes

Has Ather started charging for using Ather Grid for all Ather 450 users from 1st Jan 2020? Because, their website still shows public charging is free till Dec 2019. Any update in this regard?

1 Like

Oops, we’ll get this fixed. To encourage more users to use the Grid, we’ve made charging at Ather Grid free till 31st March

4 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji seriously you need to increase the charging points in the city…!! Without this I seriously don’t think a person can use the bike on a regular basis.!! You can target main locations and ask the Ather owners if they are ready to provide space for Ather grid…!! We definitely need the solution on this immediately. I hope you come up with the solution fast… I myself is ready to provide you to space in 5 good hotspot places.!! Think about it…

4 Likes

appears there is some problem with Agon sport charger

already reported, just fyi

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

@abhishek.balaji, but first the solenoid locks at various grid points have to be fixed. Because last time when i used the grid at Jayanagar, solenoid was not working.
If payment is involved and someone else just removes the charger then the customer would be furious

Have you reported this through the app/call? Please do if not already

I did, not sure if they got fixed though !!

As per my guess charging at Ather grid will be free for few more months

Guys please don’t use chcharhing point as parking place for your vehicle. People are waiting to charge. :frowning:

2 Likes

Increase in working Grids will give a thumbs up to Ather. People will gain faith in Ather if new grids start rising around city. It can also be kind of marketing.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grid sharing features

True, very annoying to see bikes not being removed after 100% charge especially if there is only one charging point

4 Likes

Dear ather No new public chargers are added. Some of them are not useful,the one ITPB one has to pay rs 60 for parking fee n also get permission to enter. This does not work for a common man. Charger at electronic city is facing charging issue. Please increase charging points in main roads.

3 Likes

I Just charged at electronic city. Charger worked fine for me.

Thanks. Many time I missed

Charged at GT mall while returning from college. Barricades for EVs only.

Have four charge points in my travel zone🙂… all within an 1-3 km radius

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grid sharing features

@abhishek.balaji, Ather Grids at East Bengaluru is not showing at all. Is that Grids are off or any issues with the app(on Beta).

2 Likes