Charging at Ather Grid

Thank you for the FAQ link, my doubt was not with amount but with the method which is applied.
By the FAQ it’s clear that charging in calculated on time basis. Is there any wallet in the Ather app to deduct the amount when the charging is done ? I guess NO, then how the money is transferred

1 Like

no place to park ather vehicles at 6000 Miles To Isle of Man

Fortunately the KTM service center next to it and is closed on Sunday i believe so using their space to charge the vehicle.

8 Likes

If you ask the security, they will move the bikes. I have had the same experience the security guy helped me.

1 Like

Anyone here who’s charging right now at Innov8 Koramangala? You put your scooter on charge just ten minutes back and it’s already 100%, which means you probably had above 95% when you started charging?

I really need to get my scooter charged right now!
I’m almost dead.

Also, till we have more public charging facilities, shouldn’t we use the chargers if we actually need it, rather than just because ‘it is there’ :thinking:

4 Likes

@Ather.Team What is your policy towards ‘overstaying’ or hogging the public charger? If not now, atleast when it’s not free.

Discussion on this topic is in the below topic.
https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/grid-sharing-features/4252

Nothing is decided till now as a policy.

Hope and wish the other Ather owner comes out and you get to charge.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grid sharing features

Today also I faced the same problem…

1 Like

My 1st Grid charge in orian mall rajajinagar …
Charging place was super …
But,
U have to pay parking charge 30rs up to 2hrs…

2 Likes

Which level is it on? UB or LB?

1 Like

Level UB. near B-18 pillar.
No I’ve not been there…I just opened the above image and saw :grin:

4 Likes

It’s the same at GT Mall too:(

The security guards will guide you in. The moment they saw my 450 they gave directions without even me asking them for it!

3 Likes

Will @Ather.Team upgrade to CCS Type 2 charging port for future models of Ather ?

Because lot of long range EV’s like Hyundai Kona, MG ZS etc already started installing CCS Type 2 30 kW, 50 kW etc high speed DC chargers, and other Private charging companies will also pop up soon with CCS Type 2 as it’s the general charging standard around the world.

This will be a great thing because, Ather Grids are extremely scarce and only one at a point,
when we have CCS Type 2 for future bikes, we can charge it anywhere like a Grid at full 3 kW of power.

Also for present Ather bikes, an adapter from CCS Type 2 to Ather charging port can be arranged.

4 Likes

There is one more thing Ather owners can do to avoid these issue it to, stick the phone number somewhere on the bike like a dog tag in Military.

So when someone comes to charge, they can at least contact you through mobile to move the vehicle.

3 Likes

Yes had a similar experience in GT World Mall… Someone from the staff I randomly asked knew right away where I should go to charge!

1 Like

Malleswaram grid point …

Sir, it looks like the saree guard is almost touching ground in this pic. Looks like it !

1 Like

I have experienced lot of trouble charging at this Grid point recently. It often goes from green charging to red no charging and location is not user friendly to park the vehicle. Its really frustrating experience each time at this Grid. Kind fix this ASAP.

This is charging point at electronic city. Has anyone charged this week? It is non functional since a week. I had informed CC. No response. Some time it shows error. Pl reply.