Charger Refund

Vehicle purchased in Feb2023, haven’t got the form to fill bank details for charger refund, when will get the refund??

1 Like

I bought almost 2 years back is this applicable to me, never received any mails

I bought Ather on oct 2021 is this applicable for me

This is applicable only to those people who got email from Ather saying they are eligible, that is basically those people got invoiced for Ather charger of certain amount.

Refund and being eligible for refund is not related to Ather connect being purchased or not that means even if you don’t have Ather connect you’ll get the refund if you’re eligible.

Where can I get the refund form

You will receive it in the profile section of Ather app , once you receive it you’ll also get an email saying that the form is available and you can proceed to fill it.

Purchased in September 2022 yet to receive anyone else in that time period who hasn’t received ??

Ather support a little help here please.

I have not received charger refund mail and notification i am buy scoter 2021 October please solve this problem and refund my charger amount

I have been getting calls regularly for my charger refund. But to start the process, my app is not showing the option to start the process. I have tried to reinstall the app, logout/login, tried new links sent to me via whatsapp by Ather. But nothing works, the option doesn’t show up in the profile section.

To solve this issue, I have sent multiple emails to the support. The worst part is that there’s no reply. It’s been 4 full working days.

I am getting automated calls everyday from Ather stating that the link is active and I have to apply for it before 16th October 2023. But it doesnt show up in the app.

I even tried calling customer care. They said that they can see that the ‘tickets are active’ but they gave no resolution. It’s been 2 days since the time I talked to Customer Care and 4 Days since I put in emails to the support team.

I hope that I get my refund as soon as possible.

I am not able to do it, I can’t see the option on my profile tab. But yes, I do not have my subscription active. Is it related at all?

I bought on 2 Nov 21 till now no update regarding refund, i have emailed several time n talk to coustomer care many time, very upset did’t have any reply

1 Like

Hey Muhammed,

How do you apply for the refund for the charger. Where can I find the form?

I was recently watching the interview of Tarun Mehta on YouTube, he was talking about how to build a brand reliability, developing robust consumer relationship but sadly since this refund formalities proceedings and the uncertainty I can surely say he was only making bullshit claims for sure, they don’t care what their “valued” customer thinks or feels, only thing good about the company is their product which is the scooter I own, other than that I regret associating with this brand I almost pains me to say this that despite the superb product the scooter is I won’t buy another, which I was planning to this festive season, nor will I recommend it to others It seems like they want me to get frustrated by delaying the refund so guess what your wish is granted I am super frustrated and everytime I see a post here that someone who purchased after me or submitted the account details after me got the refund and not me, it is infuriating to say the least Lastly good luck with the making of good product and poor customer relationship

1 Like

I bought in August 2022 and submitted the refund form before 10th October but I haven’t received the refund

This number doesn’t exists

Hey buddy athers, Good day!

I would like to put this to your notice that i had my charger refund form filled on 12 July, and as its stated they would refund within 3-4 weeks which it din’t happen for obvious reasons IYKYK. :)But lucky I got the refund made on 11 Oct. No idea what caused this big delay but happy that i got the refund at last.

If anyone knows whats the correct figure of charger, please drop it down need to know.

And also i don’t think it differs from location to location right?

Got my charger refund this week. 11k. Party time :partying_face:

I recive only email please send the form of refund

No, not yet. Even i am getting calls from Ather regarding charger refund. They are telling that i will get this refund form in Ather app and I can’t find it in the app.