Charger price refund

Please stop posting such videos. You have been sharing videos shot by some random Youtuber on various chats & posts. Till the time Ather does not address the issue through official channel, avoid sharing senseless videos on this forum.

Do you have any proof regarding your conversation? Since, Ather has the provided any statement, I highly doubt anyone from CC will be aware of any refunds

4 Likes

Its not like that if charger was an option they may metioned it like performance upgrade but its not like that …they mentioned it like u have to buy CHARGER at extra cost. And take option for home (dot) charger and portable charger…see today (4/5/2023)company mandated dot charger when they have to include it in scooters cost… Ultimately they also did same fraud like ola company did.(copy cat)

5 Likes

U can call to Ather cc n speak with them directly even they are also aware of this charger separate billing probe mean while u see my post of cnbc tv18 news clip i have shared u will get to know n speak with them soon they will send u email about refund process itseems i shared just so u ppl should also be aware about this refund process there is nothing to hide anything as caring concerned i shared this matter about charger refund u call n ask to cc then u will have a lime light on it about this on going matter

7 Likes

Its not some mumbo jumbo that I’m talking about. I’ve a paid subscription to a trusted news source which says so

https://themorningcontext.com/internet/govt-makes-ola-electric-refund-buyers-for-ev-chargers-ather-others-to-follow```
4 Likes

Weren’t we billed Re.1 (nominal pricing for invoice) for the charger? Are we chasing for a Re.1 refund here?

8 Likes

Dont never ever underestimate anyone @power_light2000 without verifying their actual data search n resources n links we ppl are here to help everyone in this regard because we are 1 family of Ather community group so lets be unite together pls do mind sharing is caring​:pray::pray:

1 Like

But our invoice billed Rs 20000 for charger we are chasing for this refund update

2 Likes

Just read this in today’s Times of India

9 Likes

Now we have News on the topic, Lets see how Ather proceeds with refunds

3 Likes

Yeah, there is some hope now since the statement is from a govt official. However, it only mentions the 450X & not the Plus variant. Maybe they will unlock the full range on the 450+

6 Likes

I called Ather customer service and dealer and they are still not aware about this mishap. Hope we will get it soon.

Sort it out immediately.

7 Likes

Official statement is out from Ola.

https://twitter.com/olaelectric/status/1653965337782812672?s=46

10 Likes

What mishap are you talking about?

7 Likes

i doubt that will happen. it would cause issues with insurance, and some 450+ people might have problem with not getting free monies

7 Likes

15 Likes

Finally Ather ne official announcement kar liya hai ab dekhte kab tk aata hai refund

6 Likes

So which scooters will be getting this? 450, 450+ or 450x . Also who all are eligible for this?

3 Likes

Wo ab mention nahi kya Ather ne bus ye likha hai 13 April 2023 se tk jin logo ne purchased kya hai scooter unko refund milega

5 Likes

Mai toh kehta hu 450+ valo ko 450x upgrade krdo

8 Likes

Time period is a little confusing.

7 Likes