Charger price refund

Wow! Bro tumne to investigation kardya​:+1::+1::handshake::handshake: good bro

3 Likes

Purchasing the charger was optional & choosing between DOT/ Portable was also an option.

Great work on this research bro

10 Likes

So will we be getting 19K as refund? whats the exact amount if this goes through

6 Likes

I had asked them the same question over mail before my purchase and I had got a call to explain it and the tone was like they were frustrated. The subsidy should have bought down the cost but it remained same because they charged for charger and software. So they made money from subsidy as well as from customers. ₹1.6L was way too much.

We should all together press them to refund the charger and software cost!

13 Likes

So guys let’s start voice against refunds of Charger for everybody…

Let’s everybody raise a ticket for refund of Charger and also mention of articles… :desktop_computer:

After see whats company given a response they will attach screenshot on this section…

19k is not a little bit amount it’s a salary of for normal people for a month Guys it’s our hard earned money. Don’t loose it🤝

In other hand ev sector both companies misused of fame sabsidy 2

18 Likes

Any idea from that website on what the actual cost of the charger is?

8 Likes

Its around 19k. You can check your bill for the exact figure

10 Likes

Yes ! I already buy new Ather scooter this is invoice of Charger almost 20k… @deandhruv

12 Likes

the website does not reveal the purchase price of Ather, They might if one buys their monthly charges of 6000INR - 25000INR for complete export and import details.

8 Likes

Unless it is mandated by law (as a part of investigation), I don’t think Ather will be doing any refunds.

Ather (& most other companies) used different methods to bring the ex-factory price to 1.5L.

If that was not done, first and foremost, we would not have got the subsidy. (It would have been a loss for both customer and Ather)

If they had done it right, we would have got a low powered charger with some features trimmed (to make it perfectly compliant with FAME requirements)

But, we all paid the price knowing it upfront and got what was advertised. How the price breakup was done is actually irrelevant to us.

Now, It is too optimistic (the least offensive word I can choose) for customers to expect a refund :smiley:

7 Likes

Expecting a statement soon from Ather announcing the refund like Ola did. They cannot, just cannot sustain much longer with their subsidies withheld and will have to give in to the demand of Ministry of Heavy Industries. Ather would not want to pick a fight that it’s surely going to lose.

6 Likes

Where have you read that Ather subsidies are withheld? Nothing is there in the Mainstream media. Can’t trust Youtuber’s mobo jumbos. Wait for the official call IF IT HAPPENS.

6 Likes

Finally maybe refund by all ev sector who doing extra charges for charger :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

which voice? the one that nobody hears? sure, but pointless wasting energy on a company like Ather :clown_face:

3 Likes

Keep dreaming, Ather won’t give a dime to anyone xD

5 Likes

Did you even watch the video or not? He says the Future Scooters will include the Chargers in their Base price to claim subsidy, there is no word on previous owners to get any refund, So STOP bluntly posting false information and wait for official confirmation.

7 Likes

Including charger refund n also the performance upgrade pack too i called n confirmed with cc

10 Likes
4 Likes

There are Chinese names imprinted all over the portable charger cable.

Saying something as “HO5VV-F 361.0mm WHCABLE YUYAO WEIHANG ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO…LTD.” :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Already called to cc n confirmed about refund they are in to process of doing this refund to customers by this month end is the deadline given by the govt to take their stucked subsidy amount from the govt

8 Likes