Charger price refund

Guys do you know? Ola scooty company return 19,000 as extra charges for charger…

Ather vehicle reviews All about purchase

Ather we also want to refund into Bank 19,000k rs which was given us as extra charges

See this video guys

102 Likes

Ather I also want 1 re back in my account which you charged when I bought 450.

Jokes apart. Right now Ather has not come under the light for making money out of chargers. There were options whether one wants a charger or not. But After govt. mandate the option was removed and the charger is now standard / included whether one likes it or not.

As a previous owner, I literally own 3 chargers. for me, in future, if the scooter comes with a charger it’s a waste of money and earth resources.

51 Likes

It’s not like a joke i think you have purchased 2_3 years ago. but government policy changes now … I also read a article that’s Government punish to the all ev sector both either two wheeler or four wheeler government announcement that they will all subsidy hold. As long as you return the extra money taken from people which is in the form of charger :blush:

39 Likes

I saw this on Instagram

39 Likes

Chances are low

35 Likes

Wondering what would Ather do. :thinking:

23 Likes

This is not optional. It has been mandated by the government.

23 Likes

Yes. The charger was optional. They did not force the customers to pay for it. Either buy it or don’t.

It was an optional purchase. I did not purchase one since I already had a portable charger which was brother was using. But then I purchased it at last minute for emergencies.

But if they do refund it, brownie points to everyone who purchased it. Hoping for the best :v:t3:

42 Likes

They did not force but it was illegal to sell the charger separately i.e. not according to the govt rules. So ultimately they had to face these consequences.

I hope everything gets sorted and the customers be happy again. :peace_symbol:

25 Likes

This is not optional purchase bro all ev two wheeler getting charge for portable OLA , TVS IQUBE, Ather Ex Showroom price is included with charger…

23 Likes

No, the charger and the performance pack are billed separately. But then who all will be eligible for the refund since they have been in the market for last 4-5 years. Anyways lets hope for the best and everyone will be happy to get a refund.

13 Likes

बराबर बोल रहे भाई आप देना ही चाहीये रिटर्न

18 Likes

Charger was not optional whether u want DOT CHARGER OR PORTABLE CHARGER… that was optional…we all should raise voice against Ather…they also have done same fraud as ola company

17 Likes

So guys let’s start voice against refunds of Charger for everybody…:+1:

Let’s everybody raise a ticket for refund of Charger and also mention of articles… :desktop_computer:

After see whats company given a response they will attach screenshot on this section…

19k is not a little bit amount it’s a salary of for normal people for a month Guys it’s our hard earned money. Don’t loose it🤝

In other hand ev sector both companies misused of fame sabsidy 2

34 Likes

One of the criteria to be checked is whether Ather imported charger from china? Ola has imported the chargers from china which lead to violation of FAME subsidy. Even though the scooter is manufactured in India Ola imported the chargers. So government took stringent action and government had strong point to issue notice to Ola. If anyone has information regarding manufacturing of Ather chargers please comment.

13 Likes

Top 3 company (OLA , TVS , Ather) are getting imported from China. Now Hera vida has been tie-up

14 Likes

Seems like chetak is the only brand to be clean and following the guidelines of FAME.

13 Likes

Chill guys, it’s a foregone conclusion that Ather will have to refund everyone who paid extra to get the charger. Ola has set the precedent and the rest of the EV manufacturers like TVS, Ather, Vida etc will have to follow suit to avoid having their subsidies withheld further.

9 Likes

Correct @Siddharth_450x :100: only chetak

#owner-reviews

7 Likes

The Chargers are Made in China, and the outer box will say Made in India. IPEC India does the other half-dirty work of rebranding it and saying it’s made in India. Now Those who want to argue here are the proof.

According to the Export records of China, the charger is AWTL4812PMS (PORTABLE VERSION) which is the whole part number of WTL4812PM

Disclaimer: I don’t know whether the records are credible or not. but that’s what I found.

24 Likes