Bring backward compatibility

aww hell nah,they downgraded the storage light led strip.I love it so much on my gen3

Any chance the January manufactured scooters get abs, that’s the only reason I’m waiting till Jan 2026.

Me waiting for some extra rangešŸ™Œ

Last year new year they announced about 2025 model hope they announce something on new yearšŸ˜’

I don’t think they are gonna increase range until the el platform. Just hope for cruise and ABS in January.

Looking at the video posted above I don’t think ABS is coming but Cruise is for sure. They will hold a live stream in some time and just launch the same scooter again. That said ABS is not coming.

I will be Happy to Have Old Lights than these Cost Cutting :grin:

what if it is the same light with the same wattage but minimal and small in size?

Actually,new light is better ,similar to simple one has similar light and it provide more brightness ,so they also change inteams for brightness

Maybe but Those Big Lights were Good to See

Oh Lemme See it properly on my Gen 5 :sweat_smile:

Haven’t noticed

Pretty sure it is not given by default but with Pro pack.

Every colour gets

Last thing to give is ABS.

I wonder how it will work with Magic twist

Still no official confirmationšŸ˜’

Why so difficult Magictwist does not lock wheel as like real break

Magic Twist does lock in your tyre at slow speeds on my Apex

Ather is so slow.

Actual Dual-Channel ABS + e-ABS. This is the solution for complete ABS experience for models equipped with Magic Twist.

e-ABS will be encoded into the motor controller - it works in the same principle as current Traction Control used by Ather, but in reverse direction and tuned to the deceleration curve of the vehicle.

Real dual-channel ABS and e-ABS both works in tandem, but via independent hardware and logic - ultimately working towards bringing the vehicle to a safe stop preventing the wheel lock.

If someone doesn’t use Magic Twist, e-ABS will not kick-in.

Spilled sand on road, loose gravel and aquaplaning - all three of them can individually cause wheel lock EVEN ON MAGIC TWIST ALONE even without using physical brakes when you’re riding solo.

Aye really??

Not like that lmao.