Bring backward compatibility

be greatful you atleast have as7 with cricket scores cause that highly improves riding experince on scooters bought just 1-2 years ago

First time? I had seen this couple of times. Ignored it, as it is not a deal breaker.

Hi team a small query can the latest saree guard be installed in 3 Rd gen model of Ather 450 s, has some one done this

I think yes. My Gen3 is running the recent thicker saree guard on it. The old one is so thin and cheap-looking.

You guys still have Saree guard on it :face_with_monocle:

Mine Broken at 19-20k KMs :rofl:

Haha, it doesn’t look good but it protects your pulley at the rear wheel in case of any crash. Pulley is upwards of â‚č3000 but saree guard is less than half of that. I have kept it only to protect my pulley in case of any mishap and I don’t see it when I ride, doesn’t hurt my eyes :sweat_smile:

Haha Actually Gen 2 Saree Guard was Poorly Built and It broke

I never thought about buying it since mostly Riding Solo or with Boys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am from Aurangabad(MH) mujhe 450 Apex buy karni hai abhi buy kar lu ya 2026 maine koi update hai.

ruk sakte ho to ruk jao 2026 mein naya chip aur ABS aa sakta hai

When will they launch 2026 model

In 2026 :pensive_face:.

Bro you left this :brain:

NEW 450X come with CRUISE :christmas_tree:

Can you please explain your source

2 Likes

For getting traction + infinite cruise

From my observation you need to change the disc plate of front

As wheel sensor directly attached to disc plate

800 apox for disc

1500 sensor may be

Switch 200 may be

Approx 2500-3000 depending on labour

May be possible in future

But 450x 2025 already have traction control in 450x case enabling cruise control just 100rs only costing

It’s good that they’re finally bringing cruise control to the lower 450 series, but honestly, it’s surprising that over the past two years they haven’t developed anything truly new apart from the Rizta and their focus on the EL platform. Stack 7 has only seen minor updates, and even with another eight months until ACD ’26, we’re likely to still be on Stack 7, with many key features yet to be rolled out.

you just forgot who we’re dealing with here, Ather will never allow it

Still there is no official confirmation