Beta testers, start here

Still waiting…I do not know where my usage report is!!

the Range increases when you change the mode from Sports to Ride mode because the peak torque and top speed are limited to a lower value in the Ride mode. Hence logically even though you ride in a similar manner you should get mode range in Ride mode than compared to Sports mode. See the below image from the Ather website. Similarly Eco mode should give you still higher range.

1 Like

Got it… thanks to whoever sent it :slight_smile: Now I have couple of questions…

1. How many charging units did my scooter actually consume in October 2019? 29 or 45?

October Usage report image

November Usage report image

1. How did the predicted range in Eco mode come down so much in November when it has actually increased in Ride mode and Sport mode? (I’ve used Eco mode for just 1km in November in a total of 754kms)

October Usage report

November Usage report

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Can you please send me November usage report. We can compare with Oct report and let you know if there are any issues.

I am only saying that the range prediction has to be just one number and not based on an extrapolation or peak values.

I have stopped really caring for those numbers as I know that charge to charge I get about 70 Km in predominantly sports mode. This is really good considering that almost any route out of BSK 3rd stage is literally a climb.

But still one number will help.

1 Like

@Ather.Team @gandharv.bakshi
Is it possible for you guys to push the October stats report to the all of us who signed up after the December owner’s meet? Would really be helpful if you could.

It cannot be one number is the point! If you ride in Economy, you will get more than Sports.

The E2O+ in my home shows just one number (110kms in full charge). Similar to what you’ve written, it doesn’t change based on the mode. Whether it is 'F’orward mode (Ride mode equivalent) or 'B’oost mode (Sports mode equivalent), the range displayed remains same. Based on the mode and driving style, the range reduces at a different rate (this rate is not known/shown to me). Trust me it is not good at all and Range anxiety is more in that as I don’t know exactly how much I’ll get. There’s more estimation that the user has to do. In Ather I know exactly how much I’ll get in each mode and depending n my riding style for that charge cycle. I’m less anxious and I can plan in advance for any situation. What is shown is what I get in worst case.

1 Like

Really helpful analysis. Its good to know always about our ride informations like this. Since my scooter was in the service centre the complete last month, Ibam unable to relate any data. Anyways, would love to get the statistics like the numbet of times charged, average economy and all.

Hey all,
Just keeping you informed that the Usage Reports team is continuously looking at this thread. That is how @hemanth.anand got the report within a short while of him mentioning that he was still awaiting it. We are not responding individually here - but, rest assured we are watching this thread actively.

5 Likes

Hey @Ather.Team I understand that it’s a stretch but would it be possible for us to access the stats in the way you guys present it to us when we take a test ride ? With route map and a 3D graph showing speed and consumption at each geographical point on the route.

Great Stats @abhishek.balaji. Some discrepancies that others have reported as well. I took delivery of the vehicle On Nov 6th, but the private charging units show as Oct for me and no data in November

Were 2 monthly reports given? One for October and one for November? Or just the November monthly report? I have received only November report.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji I have not received report for the month November 2019, Please check

The sport mode torque vs speed is not accurate as initial torque isn’t maximum from 0 :grimacing:

Good that it isn’t. If it was we’d see people being thrown off the bike every time they twist the throttle :blush:

1 Like

Or maybe they’re saving it for ludicrous mode :wink:

It’s that time of the month again. When can we expect December’s usage report @gandharv.bakshi and @abhishek.balaji ?
Like so far, I don’t expect to get any of the 4 badges…but I’m keen to see what improvements are done.

7 Likes

Like how google shows location I have visited the whole time(time line), like a summary of it to be shown on a map of Bangalore would be great, rest of the things like badges is a cool one and other topics have already been contributed

4 Likes

Still have not received report for December.
Anyone else got the report?

2 Likes

Has anyone received the December month’s report